Hanover Central re heat dogs

Last night I had the, um, pleasure to dine on the hot dogs at Hanover Central.  Just one look at the color of the hot dog, and it occurred to me that if a hot dog could come back as a zombie, this would be the color of its skin.  As far as the taste, imagine this.  Your parents go out and gamble most of the family's money away on payday.  Well, the hot dogs you'd be eating the following week would be the equivalent of the dogs at Hanover.  At least Hanover Central had real buns.  2 slices of pizza out of 8.  Thank you for reading.

PXL_20231214_003228399.jpg

Come on, This is a what a Wrigley Chicago Style hot dog looks like.  No comparison.  Just by saying Chicago Style Hot dog in front of it makes it taste 3X better.   I dont even know what a Sport Pepper is , but they're awsome.

chicago style dog.jpg

Myself as Rat I could not stomach a dog like dat. Go down the street to Madviks or Arnies for a fine dog. My favorite dough is a Costco dog. Being a cheap hunky day never has raised da price. It is a bonus of you can get out of dare spending less dan $300. Keep searching lad - you may find da golden dog. If not make sure you got some tums. 

12 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Come on, This is a what a Wrigley Chicago Style hot dog looks like.  No comparison.  Just by saying Chicago Style Hot dog in front of it makes it taste 3X better.   I dont even know what a Sport Pepper is , but they're awsome.

chicago style dog.jpg

The bleacher dogs look nothing like that.

On 12/14/2023 at 4:34 PM, Christopher Bohn said:

Last night I had the, um, pleasure to dine on the hot dogs at Hanover Central.  Just one look at the color of the hot dog, and it occurred to me that if a hot dog could come back as a zombie, this would be the color of its skin.  As far as the taste, imagine this.  Your parents go out and gamble most of the family's money away on payday.  Well, the hot dogs you'd be eating the following week would be the equivalent of the dogs at Hanover.  At least Hanover Central had real buns.  2 slices of pizza out of 8.  Thank you for reading.

PXL_20231214_003228399.jpg

If there was ever a such a thing as a was a cadaver weiner that they got from a zombie, that's it🤣

On 12/15/2023 at 11:20 PM, busstogate said:

The bleacher dogs look nothing like that.

5x6cuij65cta1.jpgi was talking about the Chicago Style stand up front that cost $11.99  a dog.     Maybe, im cherry picking,  but i do know you better not sully it with Ketchup.

15 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Wrigley dogs and Ron santos have one thing in common…they don’t have a leg to stand on…. I want my all beef kosher dog from Comiskey(I know it’s not a thing anymore :(

The Food is better on the south side 100% the baseball not so much this year