Can someone stir the pot?

3 minutes ago, Ahawkeye said:

That's just a bunch of dumb kids talking there's no way Deeters was going to MD those guys were not very fond of us.

I know that I don’t even know if he was asked. He was just one of the regulars there at practice. 

5 minutes ago, Ahawkeye said:

Come to think of it I don't ever remember seeing a MD coach at any of those practices

Never said there was at the practices. Their coaches were never at those practices . 

Edited by JC123

1 hour ago, JC123 said:

Just like when I was a kid practicing with me Jon Deters Jankowski Scott Schaefer James Brimm and many others with Brimms dad Shannon at Bosse high School  we were kids they tried to get us to come to Mater Dei. 

My point is, you make it sound like MD was recruiting you guys. I was making more points to say that that is false no one there was recruiting anyone we were just working on freestyle practices.

Just now, Ahawkeye said:

My point is, you make it sound like MD was recruiting you guys. I was making more points to say that that is false no one there was recruiting anyone we were just working on freestyle practices.

That is 100% true  and I’m sorry if it sounded otherwise

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

#TheCounty webcast with @JMILL and @TeamGarcia with analysis from @QuinnHarris and a weekly wrestler of the week featuring @FCFIGHTER170

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I tried to get @JMILL on the broadcast yesterday, but he made up a flimsy excuse. I even offered him $700 million for 10 years with $699,999,994.98 deferred, he still didn't take the offer.

9 hours ago, JC123 said:

Just like when I was a kid practicing with me Jon Deters Jankowski Scott Schaefer James Brimm and many others with Brimms dad Shannon at Bosse high School  we were kids they tried to get us to come to Mater Dei. 

96' @ 189  Semis,  Brimm vs Pickle might be in the running for the most jacked specimens in the weight class history🤣 Nathan to this day is a genetic freak. 

On 12/14/2023 at 3:15 PM, Gasman said:

This may not be stirring anything but what’s going with Harden from

Cathedral. Potential 3x champ but haven’t heard anything about him this year. 

He really showed up on Saturday at Cathedral's easiest tournament of the year...

Cathedral is looking real soft this year. Between us blowing their Varsity JV out 77-0 and based off of results from the City Tournament they better up their recruiting...

Edited by CainBones

On 12/18/2023 at 10:50 AM, HawkinIndy said:

The true freshman? Did New Pal pull the redshirt off this kid?

He probably took the 'ol second year of kindergarten like a lot of those Indy area kids do.

No wonder they all peak in high school!

25 minutes ago, CainBones said:

He really showed up on Saturday at Cathedral's easiest tournament of the year...

Cathedral is looking real soft this year. Between us blowing their Varsity JV out 77-0 and based off of results from the City Tournament they better up their recruiting...

Are you bragging about beating someone's JV squad?  Did I read that correctly?  Congrats?🤣

1 minute ago, Tcarter said:

Are you bragging about beating someone's JV squad?  Did I read that correctly?  Congrats?🤣

Cathedral is known for being a great program and of course beating someone's JV is not impressive, I am just saying they ought to be worried about their program when none of their second guys up can squeak a win out a school with the third of their enrollment.

19 minutes ago, CainBones said:

Cathedral is known for being a great program and of course beating someone's JV is not impressive, I am just saying they ought to be worried about their program when none of their second guys up can squeak a win out a school with the third of their enrollment.

I appreciate you educating us about Cathedral being a great program, we all had no idea.  And again, congrats on beating a JV squad.  We are looking forward to the press conference...

55 minutes ago, CainBones said:

This is like bragging at the office Monday morning about beating your kids at Monopoly over the weekend.

6 minutes ago, Tcarter said:

This is like bragging at the office Monday morning about beating your kids at Monopoly over the weekend.

I was always curious about IndianaMat while I was in high school and Coach King always had something to say about people on here beating a dead horse and said it was best to ignore. I get it now.

The second response was fine enough, but goodness you did not need the third. I admitted it was not the most impressive thing to beat a JV team. I was just saying that depth is needed...

Take a win with some grace man.

1 hour ago, CainBones said:

29 minutes ago, CainBones said:

I was always curious about IndianaMat while I was in high school and Coach King always had something to say about people on here beating a dead horse and said it was best to ignore. I get it now.

The second response was fine enough, but goodness you did not need the third. I admitted it was not the most impressive thing to beat a JV team. I was just saying that depth is needed...

Take a win with some grace man.

Your first post out of the gates is pure smack. Not sure what you are expecting. If you dish it prepare to take it.