List of Transfers

5 minutes ago, TripleB said:

from indiana to the Very glorious rocky mountains, word on the strEets is a top level stud leAving the state for the fresh rockies. ZestY for sure!

I don't like that at all

24 minutes ago, TripleB said:

There MAY also be another transfer in the South. Has there ever been a 4x medalist, medal for 2 different schools and not in consecutive order?

A Wildcat is seeking a Higherland!!

Brandon Wright got 3 medals for Cathedral and his last 1st place medal for Warren Central 

1 hour ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

I have heard Warren Central is getting a North Dakota State champ. Brownsburg lost a kid to Wyoming Seminary. Heard a potential rumor of little Cruz wanting to go to Mishawaka. Did Denton leave Penn? Lots of unanswered questions out there.

I did see Waylon Cressell signed up for IHPO for Warren Central. Didn't realize he moved out to North Dakota or that he won state. 

Waylon is on our Outway team. Hoping we can get him in the room from time to time. Although I would have preferred he was still in FW Semi-State. Considering we just lost a big one. Glad he is back in Indiana.

Speaking of Outway does anyone have a 190 or HWT that would like to compete?

17 hours ago, Thor said:

I did see Waylon Cressell signed up for IHPO for Warren Central. Didn't realize he moved out to North Dakota or that he won state. 

Waylon going to WC makes sense since him and his brothers used to wrestle for O’Neil at Wabash. Big pickup for the warriors.

19 hours ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

I have heard Warren Central is getting a North Dakota State champ. Brownsburg lost a kid to Wyoming Seminary. Heard a potential rumor of little Cruz wanting to go to Mishawaka. Did Denton leave Penn? Lots of unanswered questions out there.

Hockaday, Henry or Dickman going to sem??

On 8/13/2023 at 2:46 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

You sound Zesty.

Nah.... keeps Evansville SS secure as tops in the land.

I heard he's moving b/c he didn't wanna drive to Evansville for State this year, can you confirm those rumors??

Maybe CP could have stopped for Ft Wayne and grabbed him in their chartered Jet they are getting for state!

On 8/11/2023 at 10:06 AM, TripleB said:

There MAY also be another transfer in the South. Has there ever been a 4x medalist, medal for 2 different schools and not in consecutive order?

A Wildcat is seeking a Higherland!!

May going back home?