Bryce Denton!!!

So heard from a family member of the Denton household that Bryce Denton is no longer going to be attending Penn high school anymore!!!! They said he is more than likely going to wrestle for coach Snyder at concord …. This being said I know it’s been out there in the public already and have heard that Mishawaka wrestlers/coach’s have talked to him so he is debating concord or Mishawaka next season…. BIG BIG NEWS FOR THE NORTH WRESTLING!!!

3 hours ago, NorthernIndianaNews said:

So heard from a family member of the Denton household that Bryce Denton is no longer going to be attending Penn high school anymore!!!! They said he is more than likely going to wrestle for coach Snyder at concord …. This being said I know it’s been out there in the public already and have heard that Mishawaka wrestlers/coach’s have talked to him so he is debating concord or Mishawaka next season…. BIG BIG NEWS FOR THE NORTH WRESTLING!!!

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF 

Only #TheCountyTMZ North Division headed by The one, The only … The Peoples Champ, Shut Your Mouth and Know Your Role ….. @UncleJimmy Breaks this kinda News .

By saying all that … idk if this is real Northern Indiana News ? 

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 6:28 PM, dwise said:

Why all the promotion for a kid that is about to be a Senior and never placed at State?

I was impressed with him last year.  Kid is as tough as they come.  Busted up knee coming into semi state last year and then won his ticket round match with a bad ankle injury suffered late in the match.  Continued to wrestle the rest of the day as well with neither leg working like it should.  He would have placed if he was healthy in my opinion.  

• 2 months later...
On 7/14/2023 at 7:28 PM, dwise said:

Why all the promotion for a kid that is about to be a Senior and never placed at State?

Bryce tore his ACL wrestling at 138 his junior year. He proceeded to take the 2nd half of the season recovering, then bumped up to 152 before the sectional. He proceded to pin Hunter Miller (the kid who placed 6th) and outwrestle Beau Brabender (the kid who placed 4th) for 6 minutes straight 7-5 at regionals, he made it to the ticket round and proceeded to dislocate his ankle, yet still managed to win the match and go to state.

I think you should look more into it, you proceeded to try and slam a kid who suffered two nasty injuries literally in the same season, and one of them was right before the state finals. I guarantee you if he did not dislocate his ankle then he probably would have won the semi-state, considering he beat two different state placers the week prior. On top of that, he literally bumped up two weight classes just a few weeks before the sectionals. Did I not mention that during the Al Smith finals, he lost to Reese Courtney (the 138 state runner up) 6-4 after tearing his ACL in the semifinals?

You literally need to look into the facts before you try slamming somebody who had some pretty crappy luck his junior year. I've seen kids who qualified their freshman year and not even make it out the other three, and they didn't even have any injuries. Yet this kid is 3 for 3 on his qualifications despite numerous setbacks his junior year. 

Edited by Michael Berry

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 4:07 PM, Michael Berry said:

Bryce tore his ACL wrestling at 138 his junior year. He proceeded to take the 2nd half of the season recovering, then bumped up to 152 before the sectional. He proceded to pin Hunter Miller (the kid who placed 6th) and outwrestle Beau Brabender (the kid who placed 4th) for 6 minutes straight 7-5 at regionals, he made it to the ticket round and proceeded to dislocate his ankle, yet still managed to win the match and go to state.

I think you should look more into it, you proceeded to try and slam a kid who suffered two nasty injuries literally in the same season, and one of them was right before the state finals. I guarantee you if he did not dislocate his ankle then he probably would have won the semi-state, considering he beat two different state placers the week prior. On top of that, he literally bumped up two weight classes just a few weeks before the sectionals. Did I not mention that during the Al Smith finals, he lost to Reese Courtney (the 138 state runner up) 6-4 after tearing his ACL in the semifinals?

You literally need to look into the facts before you try slamming somebody who had some pretty crappy luck his junior year. I've seen kids who qualified their freshman year and not even make it out the other three, and they didn't even have any injuries. Yet this kid is 3 for 3 on his qualifications despite numerous setbacks his junior year. 

It didn’t seem like a slam to me. Just a question which you answered with good information.