Prechtel Kemper Merritt Moore

Ruhlman Goldberry Clouser Terry

Emerine Fox Johnson Schaefer

Purdy Schroeder Mata McConnell

Morrill Rose Rios Johnson

Farmer Vanover Jones McMahon 

Best of luck to all. 

24 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

😂… OK… I’ll bite… No credit for you!!! 😂 Too long of a history of writing checks that your ass can’t cash. We here at the #TheCounty savings and loan would never do business with such a terrible track record of poor predictions and takes. Here’s to another year of the anonymous not so proud papa walking out of the Ford Center with his head down, broken and banana free!!

Keep my wifesssss errrrr my name out your mouth!!
 Stock Trading Tech GIF by iTrendz Trading

I'm so heart broken. Being anonymous and calling a spade a spade still hurts as bad as a blatant headbutt I see. All good 

crystal ball cmt GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show 

It’s telling me the Mooresville Regional will dominate this Semi State from Top to Bottom. 

I see this Mooresville Regional winning 10 of 14 weight classes . 

And ….. Sprinkle in 

2 Castle Regional 

1 Bloomington South Regional 

1 Jeffersonville Regional 

200.gif   

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

I know… I know …. Thank You 

Edited by TeamGarcia

4 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

That’s the best you’ve got!! 😂 

I would never recommend anyone to go back and forth with a not so anonymous troll on a message board. But… there’s nothing like my annual bitch sla… errr … head butt that I put on you.

As I call it a night, I will sit here with the lovely Mrs. MattyB, in my estate, in my luxury bed. I can’t wait to get my good nights sleep so that I can get up to run my business, tell my boys I love them and an an actual proud dad. Then I’m going to the middle school to coach the middle school PainTrain. After that,  I’m probably gonna eat a big streak dinner and do it all over again.

With all of that said… as you sit in your leaking damp basement on your stained futon, with your mountains of bills and stag mags surrounding you, begging not so proud grandma to make you a spam sandwich, and taking jail house collect calls from your not so proud kids.  Sitting with your cracked IPad that you have to use to get murdered on this message board. I want you to know if your really down on your luck and need “bananas”…  I got you. Hell I give your family money every time I come down there. I always give a few bucks to those men and women at the ends of the exits. Heck I’ll start you a go fund me if you really need it. But.. to come full circle. I change my mind, if you really need bananas. I’ll give you a few. 

hulk smash GIF 
WOW ! 

106- Dickman, Rioux, Meier, Campbell

113- LaRocca, Haines, Heaston, Ash

120- Hockaday, Schaefer, Gilbert, Goss

126- Seng, Haines, Krueger, Yeager

132- Ison, Buttler, Thorton, Fortune

138- Schoeff, Reynolds, Courtney, Weaver

145- Krejsa, Day, Spears, Lain

152- May, Roudebush, Carrington, Eckels

160- Pretchel, Pierre, Kemper, Bell

170- Ruhlman, Tinoco, Clouser, Goldsberry

182- Brewer, Fox, Emerine, Weems

195- Purdy, Schroeder, Henry, McConnell

220- Rose, Morrill, Johnson, Hines

285- Jones, Farmer, Vanover, McMahon

10 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I would never recommend anyone to go back and forth with a not so anonymous troll on a message board. But… there’s nothing like my annual bitch sla… errr … head butt that I put on you.

As I call it a night, I will sit here with the lovely Mrs. MattyB, in my estate, in my luxury bed. I can’t wait to get my good nights sleep so that I can get up to run my business, tell my boys I love them and am an actual proud dad. Then I’m going to the middle school to coach the middle school PainTrain. After that,  I’m probably gonna eat a big streak dinner and do it all over again.

With all of that said… as you sit in your leaking damp basement on your stained futon, with your mountains of bills and stag mags surrounding you, begging not so proud grandma to make you a spam sandwich, and taking jail house collect calls from your not so proud kids.  Sitting with your cracked IPad that you have to use to get murdered on this message board. I want you to know if your really down on your luck and need “bananas”…  I got you. Hell I give your family money every time I come down there. I always give a few bucks to those men and women at the ends of the exits. Heck I’ll start you a go fund me if you really need it. But.. to come full circle. I change my mind, if you really need bananas. I’ll give you a few. 

I kid I kid. I’m sure your a great guy???Just enjoy this back and forth. Good luck to everyone. Can’t wait to see all my friends this weekend! 

Not going there like ya bro. 

You can try and belittle many here. That's NOTHING  but trash. 

BUT got a son going for a doctorate and another very successful as much as that may hurt you. Atleast you tried 

49 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

As I call it a night, I will sit here with the lovely Mrs. MattyB, in my estate, in my luxury bed. I can’t wait to get my good nights sleep so that I can get up to run my business, tell my boys I love them and am an actual proud dad. Then I’m going to the middle school to coach the middle school PainTrain. After that,  I’m probably gonna eat a big streak dinner and do it all over again.

I kid I kid. I’m sure your a great guy???Just enjoy this back and forth. I would love to continue this but gotta get that good rest. Good luck to everyone. Can’t wait to see all my friends this weekend! 

Elbow from the top rope!!

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

No particular order 

Dickman Campbell Rioux Meijer

LaRocca Rioux Haines Ash

Gilbert Hockaday Goss Schaefer

Seng Yeager Haines Krueger

Butler Syra Hammack Fortune

Schoeff Rose Glenn Vanover

Krejsa Robards Smith Turner

May Dupont Roudebush Johnston

Prechtel Kemper Merritt Moore

Ruhlman Goldberry Clouser Terry

Emerine Fox Johnson Schaefer

Purdy Schroeder Mata McConnell

Morrill Rose Rios Johnson

Farmer Vanover Jones McMahon 

Best of luck to all. 

first and foremost,  I hope Clay Martin from MD is healthy.  The ref was slow on stopping dangerous moves.... twice.

Second,  if healthy,  he has a brutal match opening round that he might actually win.

In 138, I am pretty sure the winner of Weaver/Goff will best Rose for a ticket.

In 106, Byrd will beat Dickman. Ty Henderson got a takedown under :15 to win 7-6. Byrd is as strong as a mighty Oak and it will be more than Dickman can handle. 

6 hours ago, Mattyb said:

One Proud making his picks. 

Begging me for a loan because he wanted to ensure that I saw his picks… and getting denied.

Trying to take a shot at my kid because he delivered a really bad headbutt (4 years ago). Which was actually really bad.

Then getting butt hurt because I attempted to describe how I picture him in my mind. 

I was just trying to be funny. Sorry for hurting your feelings OneProud. Meant to be a joke. As we all know that bananas aren’t real. Just assumed we was rolling with the fiction. 

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF
Ok, I’m listening to The Who “ Who are you”

I love mystery like Scooby Do . I think we should sprinkle in some more details about these keyboard warriors, then go behind the scenes investigating stuff like Inspector gadget. Then be like Dora The Explorer and detailed search for them. Then we can build a few things like Bob The Builder does brick by brick . Then we pin point who, why, when, where like Waldo and find them, I’m going to find that guy on the first time looking for that guy . Almost like finding @Fabio Jr., we can never find that guy anymore but…… at least we know who he is . 
 We’re just trying to figure things out here Trolls . 😂Willy Wonka GIF

“Who are you … who… who… who… who” 

feel kenny GIF

Sincerely… I’m Kenny Powers in real life 😂

My sources tell me - 

Wednesday night...... Gorilla Radio..... TripleB will be dropping knowledge

Thursday ...... The only surviving SS print preview that is still out there will be dropped.... the 19th annual TripleB SS Spectacular.