State Finals 2022- Notable Matches, Upsets, etc.

navy80

Jackson won. Tough, good match!  Even Goebel mentioned it and the locked hands.  Never seen stalling call running a half either. maybe it was a bad angle?

Oh, loved the Brownsburg robes!  

I’m guessing we all can agree a OT would have been better than a 1 point penalty decision. If it was a full nelson or a locked hand that would have made it occur.  

Edited by MattM

1 minute ago, MattM said:

I’m guessing we all can agee a OT would have been better than a 1 point penalty decision. If it was a full nelson or a locked hand that would have made it occur.  

Not me. Jackson did what he had to do in preventing that. He rode tough despite Haines with a lot of movement from bottom. 

29 minutes ago, Butt Drag said:

Seltzer is going to be a great fit at Missouri; he's done great in Indiana but still has a lot of growth left - Smith at Mizzou will get that out of him.

Mizzu jumping out of the MAC and into the Big12 for wrestling definitely increases the competition and exposure.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.