Transfers/potential freshman moves??

We have yet to hear of anyone that is transferring, anyone got any big names? What about potential freshman, where are some of the top names going to attend?

I've heard a couple of state placers out of Delta may be on the move to Cathedral, little Salas (hammer) going to CP, I saw CP also picked a big move in transfer out of Tennessee.

24 minutes ago, TripleB said:

I've heard rumblings out of the South, but it would be inappropriate to speculate quite yet. 

The Transfer Portal is always very active this time of year!

How about a hint sir?

21 hours ago, CalumetCollege said:

We have yet to hear of anyone that is transferring, anyone got any big names? What about potential freshman, where are some of the top names going to attend?

I've heard a couple of state placers out of Delta may be on the move to Cathedral, little Salas (hammer) going to CP, I saw CP also picked a big move in transfer out of Tennessee.

The rumored Delta to Cathedral move seems odd.

On 4/9/2024 at 12:50 PM, CalumetCollege said:

From what I understand the kid from Tennessee actually went to CP through like JH. Hoping those Delta boys stay home but wish the best to them no matter where they end up! 

Since this new area is becoming a booming wrestling section of the state I have decided to take a visit to the Caprino @Y2CJ41 home on Sat for an "un-official" visit for a potential landing spot for a future hammer.  Reporting no names but this kid has been previously Frepan/Seymour trained

2 hours ago, JMILL said:

Since this new area is becoming a booming wrestling section of the state I have decided to take a visit to the Caprino @Y2CJ41 home on Sat for an "un-official" visit for a potential landing spot for a future hammer.  Reporting no names but this kid has been previously Frepan/Seymour trained

MSCGA

Make the Super Chargers Great Again

15 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

The White Sox are already mathematically eliminated from the play-offs even before the A's. Right @Kyle Ayersman?

Currently, I am focused on the Minnesota Vikings and the NFL draft this week. If everyone could refrain from being mean to the White Sox that would be much appreciated.

Please respect my decision😂😂

2 hours ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

Currently, I am focused on the Minnesota Vikings and the NFL draft this week. If everyone could refrain from being mean to the White Sox that would be much appreciated.

Please respect my decision😂😂

Hard not to be mean the way they are playing... It is border line disrespectful to the game lol

@Kyle Ayersman what are the Vikings going to do with those 2 first round picks???