Transfers/potential freshman moves??

On 4/23/2024 at 8:04 AM, AJ said:

Hard not to be mean the way they are playing... It is border line disrespectful to the game lol

@Kyle Ayersman what are the Vikings going to do with those 2 first round picks???

I would love to tell you they're going to trade up to 3 and take drake maye but I have truly no idea.

26 minutes ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

I would love to tell you they're going to trade up to 3 and take drake maye but I have truly no idea.

Big vikes fan as well. If we cant get the 3 spot, do you trade up both first round picks with the chargers for mccarthy?

Or hang on to the first round picks and take penix/bo nix at 11 and best available db at 23. 

I'm nervous and scared. Wont be able to sit down tomorrow evening lol. 

On 4/24/2024 at 5:27 PM, CoachDuke2.0 said:

Big vikes fan as well. If we cant get the 3 spot, do you trade up both first round picks with the chargers for mccarthy?

Or hang on to the first round picks and take penix/bo nix at 11 and best available db at 23. 

I'm nervous and scared. Wont be able to sit down tomorrow evening lol. 

Personally, I wouldn't. Stick and pick BPA. If JJ falls to 11 snag him.

On 4/24/2024 at 9:11 AM, CommanderLightFeet said:

Hearing that there could be a potential powerhouse team arising in the FW semi-state

Is there any truth to the rumor that Horns bought an investment property in FW?