• Hook and Half
    • MattyB
    • MattM
    • Regionrat1
    • Team Garcia
    • The Ancient Elder
    • Wrestling Scholar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/2024 at 10:30 PM

5 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

I'll get there CP isn't going any where for the next 20 years. 

The southern Indiana bias is crazy almost all of the "nominations" are from the south 

Bias here, bias in heartland duals and bias at state 

I think there was some controversy in CP getting a team point taken away which cost us a trophy Always Sunny Fx GIF

Brownsburg is not “from the south” even though they are required to travel to Evansville for Semi-State.  Brownsburg is about as central Indiana as it gets.  In fact, Brownsburg is actually more north than south.

19 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

Brownsburg is not “from the south” even though they are required to travel to Evansville for Semi-State.  Brownsburg is about as central Indiana as it gets.  In fact, Brownsburg is actually more north than south.

Likewise, New Castle is from central Indiana and in fact slightly north.  That is who FCFighter170 is usually touting.

Based on his posts, I would assume WrestlingScholar is from the north.

And of course General Heavy Handz and Regionrat1 are from the north. 

So if you are making this a north vs. south thing, then there are at least 6 from the north nominated.  (Don’t know where Grecoref was from.)

1 hour ago, MatTime said:

Can you explain the comment about bias with Heartland Duals? Curious.

I heard there was a handful of unhappy people in the northern part of the state that are unhappy about the selection and challenge process 

I thought the team looked pretty tough but the region thinks I am part of the south bias 

23 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

Likewise, New Castle is from central Indiana and in fact slightly north.  That is who FCFighter170 is usually touting.

Based on his posts, I would assume WrestlingScholar is from the north.

And of course General Heavy Handz and Regionrat1 are from the north. 

So if you are making this a north vs. south thing, then there are at least 6 from the north nominated.  (Don’t know where Grecoref was from.)

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of ThronesREGION vs everyone ! Always has been, always will be #219#rebuildtheregion 

1 hour ago, DawgPoundRed said:

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones#219#rebuildtheregion 

De Niro Smoking GIF by NETFLIX
So … #TheCounty has mergered into territory. # is becoming a monopoly of Dominance. #WarsisBACK ! 

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS ! 

Thanos was Right ! 

Avengers Endgame GIF

While these other guys sure are entertaining and keep us on our toes I'm sticking with my original nomination for this first round and honoring those who had or have continued to bring a wealth of Indiana Wrestling knowledge and history this this board.  As Team Garcia said @grecoref and @TheAncientElder deserve a ton of credit in that department.  Plus, @hook and half continues to be a wealth of historical information for one of Indiana's best programs and the competition they faced.  I'll cast my vote for the entertainment portion of the crowd next year, as you guys really liven up this place way more than I do.

24 minutes ago, MattM said:

While these other guys sure are entertaining and keep us on our toes I'm sticking with my original nomination for this first round and honoring those who had or have continued to bring a wealth of Indiana Wrestling knowledge and history this this board.  As Team Garcia said @grecoref and @TheAncientElder deserve a ton of credit in that department.  Plus, @hook and half continues to be a wealth of historical information for one of Indiana's best programs and the competition they faced.  I'll cast my vote for the entertainment portion of the crowd next year, as you guys really liven up this place way more than I do.

Good thing we live in a Democratic Republic where the people decide.  

26 minutes ago, MattM said:

As I stated before I’ll give up my votes to allow both these legends of the board to get in . I’ll wait till next year to get in . I’ll feel bad, if either one is left out this year. Respect is what they earn . ❤️

1 minute ago, TeamGarcia said:

As I stated before I’ll give up my votes to allow both these legends of the board to get in . I’ll wait till next year to get in . I’ll feel bad, if either one is left out this year. Respect is what they earn . ❤️

Garcia has a heart? I'm checking the IP address to make sure he wasn't hacked.

wizard of oz dorothy GIF

wooo GIF 

Rick Flair Crypto GIF by BitPal 
ric flair wwe GIF 

Punisher Skull wearing, Just say it having, The Most Notorious Indianamat Poster making, #TheCounty ®️©️™️ President being, Thee Innovating & Entertainment producing,

The People’s Champ ….. 

ric flair GIF

!! TEAMGARCIA IS IN THE HOF !! 
ric flair GIF

I have been told that top 5 make it in. If that is the case, I have finished 5th. With that said, I would like to decline my 1st ballot honors to ensure that the best story teller ever, and friend to many, Tom Clark @grecoref ,be honored as a 1st ballot entrant to the IndianaMat Poster HOF.

We miss your amazing stories friend!!!!! 

My time will come and until then my County brother @TeamGarcia will hold the HOF down for our community!!!

Congrats to all the great posters that make this site so much fun!!! 

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

I have been told that top 5 make it in. If that is the case, I have finished 5th. With that said, I would like to decline my 1st ballot honors to ensure that the best story teller ever, and friend to many, Tom Clark @grecoref ,be honored as a 1st ballot entrant to the IndianaMat Poster HOF.

We miss your amazing stories friend!!!!! 

My time will come and until then my County brother @TeamGarcia will hold the HOF down for our community!!!

Congrats to all the great posters that make this site so much fun!!! 

You sir, are of the highest caliber.