State Tickets

I just heard that this is solely a Ticketmaster issue.  They have their advanced team working on fixing the problem as quickly as possible and hope to have tickets available for purchase within the hour.  Ticketmaster hasn't seen this type of response since Taylor Swift ticket sales crashed their site (they didn't actually say that part).  

I was told that anyone who has purchased tickets that said to pick up at will call should be receiving their tickets digitally as expected.  

27 minutes ago, BTaylor said:

I just heard that this is solely a Ticketmaster issue.  They have their advanced team working on fixing the problem as quickly as possible and hope to have tickets available for purchase within the hour.  Ticketmaster hasn't seen this type of response since Taylor Swift ticket sales crashed their site (they didn't actually say that part).  

I was told that anyone who has purchased tickets that said to pick up at will call should be receiving their tickets digitally as expected.  

Thank you for the heads up

14 minutes ago, Ahap88 said:

TicketMaster is one of the biggest rackets in the history of racketeering. Provide absolutely no service whatsoever and just cost event goers an extra lump of money. Should be a crime, they are nothing but scalpers.

Always been amazed how a computer based system where I still have to locate and input most of the information to get the ticket tacks on such a high “processing” fees.  They should least call it something else cause the actual “processing” involved isn’t putting them out that much per ticket.  Does the IHSAA get some extra kick back on this “processing?”. Cause if not I not sure why they feel this is the best option for anyone involved. 

15 minutes ago, markio said:

Still working on it and still not selling as of right now. 

Markio I’m glad we have you connected with the wrestling community.  For years you have played the roles of point man, trouble shooter, or information guru for us on any Ford Center events.  We would be in a deeper state of confusion and chaos on this matter and other previous ones if you weren’t around.  Thanks for the added time you put in try to help the wrestlers, coaches, and fans.  

36 minutes ago, littlevito said:

What has been the issue? I got 12 tickets in the lower level this morning in about 5 minutes.

Some people are just lucky. It’s hit and miss for me every year. This year I was extremely lucky and got the exact tickets I wanted for my group and was in at 10 and checked out by 10:02. Last year was a nightmare signed in 30 minutes before they were available. Waited till they went on sale and consistently had issues with tickets in both my phone and computer but was fortune enough to get tickets after 20 minutes of trying. 

So am I understanding this correctly?? Thousands of Indiana wrestling fans are going to have to go to the will call window to pick up physical, printed, paper copies of their tickets?!? 

What in the wide world??? Isn’t everything under the sun doing digital tickets nowadays?? 

Secondly- I sure hope the Ford Center has more than one will call window and multiple workers- or this could be a disaster lol

I ordered tickets yesterday and got a confirmation email showing Sec 113 Row U.  Today, I wake up, and my phone shows four tickets.  The original two plus Sec 208 Row U.   When i look at my account on line, the sec 113 is gone.   I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster, they said they show I ordered sec 208.   I explained that i have an email and my app still shows sec 113, plus there is no row U in sec 208.   They told be basically too bad and no refunds?

2 minutes ago, tsulawske said:

I ordered tickets yesterday and got a confirmation email showing Sec 113 Row U.  Today, I wake up, and my phone shows four tickets.  The original two plus Sec 208 Row U.   When i look at my account on line, the sec 113 is gone.   I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster, they said they show I ordered sec 208.   I explained that i have an email and my app still shows sec 113, plus there is no row U in sec 208.   They told be basically too bad and no refunds?

Exact same thing with me. Bought 113, have the email confirmation and now it shows 208 as well.

3 minutes ago, Cameron10483 said:

Exact same thing with me. Bought 113, have the email confirmation and now it shows 208 as well.

Did you get all sessions too?   What row in Sec 208 are you showing?  Looking at the seating chart, sec 208 only goes to row Q.  

20 minutes ago, tsulawske said:

Same!!  I purchased section 121 and now I have section 206.  Same row and seat numbers though....what the heck????

I called and spoke to someone and was told I still have section 121, but it's not showing in my account, I think he just wanted to get off the phone with me. 

5 minutes ago, MamaRioux said:

Same!!  I purchased section 121 and now I have section 206.  Same row and seat numbers though....what the heck????

I called and spoke to someone and was told I still have section 121, but it's not showing in my account, I think he just wanted to get off the phone with me. 

I felt the same as I called too. I know I'm heading straight to the box office and getting my 113's or the line will be held up a while :)