Regional Brackets

24 minutes ago, navy80 said:

The IHSAA is in the process of ruining postseason wrestling with how they hold the brackets etc. 

When will the real brackets be released? and by real, I mean the Indianamat brackets with records and rankings!!??!??

Just take the two sectionals and cross them over. They are all already set. 

31 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Just take the two sectionals and cross them over. They are all already set. 

Yeah but it's always better when you can see the rankings etc.. I love Indianamat brackets.

7 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Yeah but it's always better when you can see the rankings etc.. I love Indianamat brackets.

It makes a huge difference in viewing Regionals like Mooresville.  You can flip back and forth writing numbers on half those guys.

Really let's you know which matches to watch for.

I mean a round where they definitely could institute wrestle backs would be my hill to die on. However if you want yours to be bracket releases of known match ups barring injury, illness, or etc then so be it. To each their own. When you have no pig tails or just 8 participants instead of 16 at the round, I cannot justify single elimination in the first round.

20 hours ago, navy80 said:

The IHSAA is in the process of ruining postseason wrestling with how they hold the brackets etc. 

When will the real brackets be released? and by real, I mean the Indianamat brackets with records and rankings!!??!??

Now what you really mean is those pesky Semi State with them 

season 6 house fancy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants 
we been trying to crack for well over 66 years I think. People DM me the secret formula every year and I still can’t get them right . Wait till next week around 9-10pm eastern time . Everyone complaining on here.

WHERE SEMI STATE BRACKETS AT ? 

15 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Now what you really mean is those pesky Semi State with them 

season 6 house fancy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants 
we been trying to crack for well over 66 years I think. People DM me the secret formula every year and I still can’t get them right . Wait till next week around 9-10pm eastern time . Everyone complaining on here.

WHERE SEMI STATE BRACKETS AT ? 

This could be the year that you figure out the semi-state algorithm.  I believe Garcia!

19 hours ago, awill0352 said:

But no one know what the site is?   lol 

Trust me, it doesn’t hold a candle to this site.  I had long forgotten the other one existed until this thread.  There is a reason why this site is awarded and well recognized.  Based on the college page, it seems this site is even internationally recognized.

Just looked at the IndianaMat Pendleton Hieghts Regional to see if 165 was updated. Still shows Farrell as Elwood #1 who's out and Richardson (Noblesville) is missing. He should be the Elwood #1 (was the #2). Don't know if there are any other issues or not. Track is updated and I thought IndianaMat was correct earlier. I downloaded a new one for my phone and noticed this then.   Just FYI... 

On 1/29/2024 at 9:44 AM, piscis1956 said:
2 hours ago, RAJR said:

Just looked at the IndianaMat Pendleton Hieghts Regional to see if 165 was updated. Still shows Farrell as Elwood #1 who's out and Richardson (Noblesville) is missing. He should be the Elwood #1 (was the #2). Don't know if there are any other issues or not. Track is updated and I thought IndianaMat was correct earlier. I downloaded a new one for my phone and noticed this then.   Just FYI... 

You could have just messaged him. 

25 minutes ago, DMA said:

Messaged who? You mean Y2, if so, yeah I know. I have messaged him before. I wasn't expecting a fix nor do I think it's a big deal.

Edited by RAJR

Just now, Y2CJ41 said:

But you made a post about it.

I did to let people know, that's all. Wasn't trying to call anyone out or anything. Figured you were busy enough. Apologies if it came across that way and appreciate that these are even available.