Streaming

Looks like I’m in with the BallySports+ 7 Day free trial.

If you are in the Indiana viewing area and don’t have Ballys on your TV provided and didn’t want to pay for the entire weekends coverage you can watch the finals with this.

Sign up on your phone/computer. You will need a credit card. So don’t forget to cancel afterward.  Then look for Wrestling in upcoming events or the search option. 

.If you want to watch it through your TV you will need to sign up like instructed above.  Then after that download the Ballys App. click sign-in. The first time through it will ask you to go to the Ballys activation website to type in the code.  Then enter the app and look for wrestling in upcoming events or the search option.  

Nothings is playing on mine yet, but I can click into the Indiana High School Wrestling link on their App, so I’m assuming it will play for me when it starts at 7:30. 

Edited by MattM

12 minutes ago, Matt Time said:

Did anyone figure out if the Championship will be on Flo tonight? Or do I need to bite the bullet and pay for ihsaa tv?

FloGopher said earlier in the post that the Flo coverage this year still does not included the finals.  But if anyone’s in the Indiana viewing area and doesn’t have Ballys on their TV provided I provided instructions above on how to watch the finals with the Ballys App 7 day free trial. 

1 minute ago, MattM said:

Looks like I’m in with the BallySports+ 7 Day free trial.

If you are in the Indiana viewing area and don’t have Ballys on your TV provided and didn’t want to pay for the entire weekends coverage you can watch the finals with this.

Sign up on your phone/computer. You will need a credit card. So don’t forget to cancel afterward.  Then look for Wrestling in upcoming events or the search option. 

.If you want to watch it through your TV you will need to sign up like instructed above.  Then after that download the Ballys App. click sign-in. The first time through it will ask you to go to the Ballys activation website to type in the code.  Then enter the app and look for wrestling in upcoming events or the search option.  

I did the Free Trial using my parents info.  Can't use the Bally App because it keeps telling me my location doesn't match and to go to my home location.  So far, the website seems to be working though I did get a message that I need to log in from my "home zip code" or risk losing premium content.  I'm hoping that won't happen as quickly as tonight.  Guess we'll see shortly. 

4 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

I did the Free Trial using my parents info.  Can't use the Bally App because it keeps telling me my location doesn't match and to go to my home location.  So far, the website seems to be working though I did get a message that I need to log in from my "home zip code" or risk losing premium content.  I'm hoping that won't happen as quickly as tonight.  Guess we'll see shortly. 

A lot of provider so account for travel/vacation zip code to be used for a limited time, so hopefully they have this so you can get in tonight. 

10 minutes ago, MattM said:

A lot of provider so account for travel/vacation zip code to be used for a limited time, so hopefully they have this so you can get in tonight. 

That's the hope!
I used their address and credit card with an IN zip code.  Otherwise I couldn't even subscribe.

Just now, legcradle152 said:

Just to be clear… even though I have Flo and watched all the other matches this weekend (and contrary to the IHSAA’s own website), I now have to shell out $15 to watch the finals on the IHSAA app? 

Yes it's on Balley Sports also. You can get a trial membership for a week.

11 minutes ago, Ahawkeye said:

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER buy flo again!

It’s not on Flo. Flo has never got the rights to the finals from the IHSAA.  I put the issue totally on the IHSAA for wording their viewing options poorly.  I had concerns with this issue early on and provided instructions to a free viewing option through an 7 day trial of Bally Sports + App.  a few post up this page. 

Edited by MattM