PREVIEW - week of Jan12 to Jan17

base

Goshen Invitational is on Saturday

http://s302.trackwrestling.com/tw/Login.jsp?TIM=1421091925402&twSessionId=euyhkryggbjnwzf&tName=&state=&sDate=&eDate=&lastName=&firstName=&teamName=&sfvString=&city=goshen&gbId=

Goshen

FW Northside

Whitko

Bronson, MI

Eastern Hancock

Columbia City

Lakeland

Fairfield

Hoosier Heritage Conference is this Saturday at New Castle and should have some good wrestling

Yorktown

Greenfield Central

New Palestine

Delta

New Castle

Shelbyville

My Vernon (Fortville)

Pendleton Heights

No offense, but it seems a touch arrogant to suggest it's YOUR Vernon.

No offense, but it seems a touch arrogant to suggest it's YOUR Vernon.

Well there are a few Vernon's in this state to choose from between the old town of Vernon, those who shifted to North Vernon, and then the two Mt. Vernons.

Yes.  Posey County Mt. Vernon is my Vernon and Fortville Mt. Vernon is Arabian WC's Vernon.  Not sure whose Vernon North Vernon is.......

Don't forget my ole acting buddy, John Vernon (aka Fletcher from Outlaw Josey Wales).

The-Outlaw-Josie-Wales.png

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining Senator"

ernest.jpg

Eastside travels to Elwood for their supper duel. The teams are Eastside, Elwood, Oak hill, Frankton, Hamilton Heights and Mississinawa. Should be a good day of wrestling.

I am guessing that the supper duel will be pistols at 20 yards, just a short while after lunch?  :-P

To each his own but I prefer

"Mr. Dorfman?" 

"Hello!" 

"0.2... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.