P4P rankings this year

Jayruss

After watching this video and looking at the most recent super 32 videos, it seems that Red's body has changed. He seems to be much stronger. His top game has improved a great deal ,and is now on par with his standup game. The other wrestlers are great but....... CJ gets my vote. Can't wait to see these guys get after it this season.

Nick Lee over both Red and James all day long!

Ok I'm digging wwwaaayyyy deep here, but since they have no commons (that I know of) and no other way to decide other than just talking it out....Red has a win over Jaden Enriquez who has a tech fall win over Corey Shie, who has a win over Carter Happell who beat Nick Lee at Fila Cadet Nationals.  All matches occurring within the past year. I know at that level none of this matters; these are just talking points. Also, I am a big Lee fan and was one that was taking him over Micic last year so I have nothing against him, I just can't justify putting him over Red right now.

Ok I'm digging wwwaaayyyy deep here, but since they have no commons (that I know of) and no other way to decide other than just talking it out....Red has a win over Jaden Enriquez who has a tech fall win over Corey Shie, who has a win over Carter Happell who beat Nick Lee at Fila Cadet Nationals.  All matches occurring within the past year. I know at that level none of this matters; these are just talking points. Also, I am a big Lee fan and was one that was taking him over Micic last year so I have nothing against him, I just can't justify putting him over Red right now.

There you have it solid as a....rock...yeah rock!

Or you could say Nick Lee defeated Eric Hong at Fargo 2014 and Hong defeated Chad Red in Fargo 2013.

I am just proud to see how far Indiana's wrestling has progressed, with that being said I have Red and Lee tied right now.  You can definitely make an argument for several others like Rypel, hughes, James, Forte, Konrath

Bam! My 2 minutes of research is busted. So my logic was.....what's softer than a pillow?

TripleB's stomach!

It's splitting hairs when comparing those two and you can argue for days who would be better P4P. It would really take something like a Cadet World placement to get some sort of agreement from the gurus and wannabe gurus. I hope both win FILA Cadets this year, so I can justify making a trip to some far away country to watch wrestling.

I'm a wannabee Guru and Current Intercontinental Champion

I will challenge you for your title... I want the belt... cage match?

Red? Lee? James?  order could change weekly, but what a great discussion to have throughout the year...

tough call but if red and james wrestled tomorrow, would you declare the winner the best P4P (if you take lee and whomever else out of the mix)?.....if so, then you really have to go back to april where james won......at this point, until he is "dethroned" by red, i would have to say he is, based on that match, the man.........but.......lol 

none the less, with that said, i think red is the next 4 timer and if he isn't the "best in indiana" now, he will be soon.....

Y2.....I am sure you are going to get flooded with posts next from people on here way too serious and zelous about the rules and regulations that will tell you how these kids can't wrestle for prizes and mechandise and not understand the humorous nature of your post.  Sit back and wait !!! 

Chad Red is on another level than he was when James beat him. He took Some losses to the likes of Lamont from Utah and Simon from Michigan later at the duels. At Fargo and Super 32 he was a Completely different wrestler. He looked dominant against Lamont Who not even 3 months prior beat him worse than James did. I think Chad would beat him in a Close One if they wrestled again. I think Red and Lee are

a toss up with the winner being able to get to his offense first. JMO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.