Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

Sorry buddy been doing some reading on my favorite rap sheets today.

*singing* "I'm the grumpy old troll who lives under the bridge."  are you implying that I have a criminal record? Not to be racial but I'm from the inner city and a black male. You are reaching buddy. Google is not the gospel. I thought this was a forum for wrestling?  Let's not make this ugly...competition makes you stronger.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, this is the best thread I have read in years but to be honest it's way to early to even try to figure out where the kids will go weight wise. In fact if you have paid any attention to tams like Yorktown and Bellmont you will never know until the tournament series starts but please keep up the banter it's compelling to read and laugh at, I thank you for a very amusing summer.

WOW, this is the best thread I have read in years but to be honest it's way to early to even try to figure out where the kids will go weight wise. In fact if you have paid any attention to tams like Yorktown and Bellmont you will never know until the tournament series starts but please keep up the banter it's compelling to read and laugh at, I thank you for a very amusing summer.

You are witnessing high comedy and drama....the regular season is 4 months away.  Did I Do that?(in my Urkel voice)

The General will be right, it sucks we will waste a day at the coliseum knowing full well the results ahead of time.

well this is a wrestling web site thats the only reason i get on here. I am not going to search all over the interwebs (never actually heard that word) because i am not interested . i am interesred in wrestling talk only  so hopefully you and Mr. Heavy Handz (both very educated wrestling wise) keep this battle in the wrestling forum :-\

I have been using the word interwebs for years just to be funny. I think I invented it. But I am on probation on this site and sometimes have to wait to have my post accepted by a moderator. Just the other day I said that word in a post and Y2 didn't allow the post to be on here which is fine, it's his site and I'm just glad to be back, but I think he stole that term from me. My fault, I should have trademarked it :(

You didn't invent the word it has been on Urban Dictionary since 2003

That's about the time I started using it. I have been known to add words to urban dictionary under the alias "captain tubesock" so I need to check if it was me that added that. So did you steal it from me or did you already know it lol. Be honest, I just admitted to captain tubesock lol

Back home in Indiana. I've been told by some people I respect that to be a worthy.  opponent you. must at least acknowledge your opponents strengths. Your accuracy; top notch , numbers don't lie.  Besides after rereading some of my posts it seems I inadvertantly threw some under the bus. Apologies. Time to talk less and work more. We are clear. Crystal. #MISSION FRUITION.  On a lighter note : Being in Iowa got the refresh button on my love about this sport. I mean Montell Marion, Jim Zalesky,Joe and T.J. Williams, Mark Ironside,JohnMeeks,Kyven Gadson and yes Samdad Danny Gable watched this thread all week at Martin Luther King and Tupacs. Condo. Playing Halo with Metcalf and Jesus.  Cmon Y2 we killed this week!  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.