Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Lovejoy ranked! I would think he would be top 4 in the area of 126/132. Unless I missed something and he is no longer wrestling.

I would maybe put him even higher but haven't heard anything to be honest. I don't know where he is going. Believe me my inbox is nearly full because of that omission.

Oh so you probably know Fabian

My Ace Boom since he was 13 and beating my 18 year old brother in practice. Teammates and same dorm at the Chet. He is at Marian now right.?Boy I can tell you some stories. Matt Selis who I lost to like 6x 5-2 every rip freestyle,high school,greco and He was at the Chet too. Kaiser.

GenHeavyHandz is name droppin like a boss. Dude knows everything. I think he was born in bethleham. Dont matter if anyone has ever heard his name besides, who is Fabio jr? What is a Wiesjahn anyway? GHHz is a big time player in wrestling and now is bringing it BACK to Indiana!

I can tell like I said must be the Messiah of Ft Wayne....He can do NO WRONG

Messiah means anointed. Messiahs by nature are implied to either never come or to leave shortly after revealing themselves. Didn't I say earlier I'm not moving?  8)

Messiah means anointed. Messiahs by nature are implied to either never come or to leave shortly after revealing themselves. Didn't I say earlier I'm not moving?  8)

i dont even understand some of this but its awesome. yes General, i will drink the kool-aid.

I'd guess he'll probably be 132, and he should be ranked #1 at that spot

Our club trained at his High School for awhile and I saw him once. He was looking huge. He is  my favorite to see cause when he is on it is beautiful period. But I can't put him in-front of Humphrey. Humphrey beat him twice last year. I personally believe he will be 138-145.

Our club trained at his High School for awhile and I saw him once. He was looking huge. He is  my favorite to see cause when he is on it is beautiful period. But I can't put him in-front of Humphrey. Humphrey beat him twice last year. I personally believe he will be 138-145.

I was basing it off of Tanner Shipley at number 1, I believe Lovejoy majored him last year... Could be wrong though, and Humphrey is deserving of a high spot.

And wow, he's that big now?

I was basing it off of Tanner Shipley at number 1, I believe Lovejoy majored him last year... Could be wrong though, and Humphrey is deserving of a high spot.

And wow, he's that big now?

tbh I haven't seen him since early April and then he was that big.

Sorry buddy been doing some reading on my favorite rap sheets today.

What a coincidence! I was too. I was reading some of my favorite rap from tupac, biggie, snoop and dre. Who are your favorites?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.