Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GHHz (GenHeavyHandz), someone with the amount of knowledge that you got in that area of indiana wrestling probably knows a thing or about the rest of Indiana. Can you post New Castle rankings? Thats where the majority of state champs and runner ups will come from so I think it would be interesting to see those from you. Pleeeeeease!!!! Do it, do it, <shake head to side> do it.

GHHz (GenHeavyHandz), someone with the amount of knowledge that you got in that area of indiana wrestling probably knows a thing or about the rest of Indiana. Can you post New Castle rankings? Thats where the majority of state champs and runner ups will come from so I think it would be interesting to see those from you. Pleeeeeease!!!! Do it, do it, <shake head to side> do it.

hey hey.......don't be corrupting our fwss post with ncss crap.......go make your own post and find someone else to cause commotion.......lol

lol you tell em charger dad heavy handz is ours(fwss) and he seems to have the master Y2 runnig scared right now . he keeps saying heavy handz' picks are no good well then should be able to do his own set that are better.......................right???? i mean cmon???? right???????????????????????/

A qute fro my inbox about Y2 and no I wont reveal my source: and I quote "Since I have no problem with seeing this spat continue I'll drop a "anonymous" hint if its not referenced:

Y2 is quick to claim: "mine will be more thorough and accurate as they have been for the past 7ish years.  In 2013 I missed 7 state qualifiers, 2012 I missed 5 and in 2011."

Yet if you look at the top of last years rankings you will see a e-mail for someone other than him who collects and organize most of the rankings for the site.  As has been the case those other years too. reference to contacting a seperate rankings person with information.  Credit may need to be spread a to a few more people for their accuracy than saying "mine."  You see all my picks are mine and I will refresh them after Indianamat...not in November. I didn't coach Farnklin, Weimer, Smiley,Aldrich,Early,Humphrey,Elkins. To be precise, I arrived in Iowa City in under 6 hours. A vacation for me is going to Iowa City to learn from the best literally buddy. A college teammate of mine , Charles Strunk is the Coach at Norwell. I'm up on Adams County, Jay County and Delaware County.  I'm also looking forward to seeing your picks since I'm so far off.

We missed 53 state qualifiers this year and averaged 12.2 ranked state qualifiers per weight class. If you want the numbers they are at the following link.

http://www.indianamat.com/state-finals-rankings-breakdown/2013/02/

Not too shabby for ranking 20 guys and with many ranked wrestlers knocking eachother out in the blood round.

Even though I work closely with the rankings guy I have NEVER taken credit for the statewide rankings as I have left those to others since I have started the website. 

My semi-state rankings are always top notch and always one of the most watched topics on the website.

Big Mak I will oblige. New Castle coming up before the nights over..I must check with my Naptown connections and do a little research. 8)

As y2 has mentioned, he is busy with the preseason mag. Something for everyone. Something that takes a lot more work and if it doesn't get done in time will have a lot more people whining... just saying

As y2 has mentioned, he is busy with the preseason mag. Something for everyone. Something that takes a lot more work and if it doesn't get done in time will have a lot more people whining... just saying

Maybe Ole' GenHeavyHandz can give us some Evansville SS rankings since TripleB's wife won't let him.

I'm fairly sure it does not. I just understand that he has come up with accurate rankings, he is proven. Gen did put in work but how he did his rankings will generally end badly, but only time will tell. I also understand that he is working on a preseason mag which not only takes a lot of time, but is more important to more people then getting semi state rankings done early.

Who are you his PR firm? 2 days ago people wanted to here something about the Fort Wayne semi-state I provided what I thought. I've never printed a magazine I just wrestle and train wrestlers and scout.  Don't hate me cause I put myself out there when I knew there would be descenders. Got better picks don't be a Fanboy post them.

You posted your picks, so you should be prepared for feedback. I don't have the time to do rankings for an area I'm not fully read up on, but I wouldn't make the mistake to rank people off of practice and leave out actual results.

Why don't you do your picks? I'd rather have the preseason mag done on time then some preseason semistate rankings months before the season. But maybe if I have time ill do some research and try it myself. Maybe it will help make this less hostile, and the people here can stop attacking people like a bunch of teenagers.

In the end, anyone can make predictions for a semi-state and everyone who made them will be wrong about some stuff on there. Obviously Y2 would likely be closer than anyone else would be but his and everyone else's would have mistakes. If someone does come out with rankings though, they would have to overcome bias as hard as that might be, and Y2 manages to do that very well.

Awe did the General Heavy Mittens ruffle some feathers@NIC? It's cool. I started in the NIC. Matter of fact, if you are associated with Adams High School ask my cousin Andre Scruggs if I know my stuff. Or Kurt Golden. I'm not attacking anyone. Stating my OPINION is all.

~If they ain't hating on you then you are doing something wrong- Katt Williams

In the end, anyone can make predictions for a semi-state and everyone who made them will be wrong about some stuff on there. Obviously Y2 would likely be closer than anyone else would be but his and everyone else's would have mistakes. If someone does come out with rankings though, they would have to overcome bias as hard as that might be, and Y2 manages to do that very well.

Better ask Rod Lone if I'm biased.

Maybe Ole' GenHeavyHandz can give us some Evansville SS rankings since TripleB's wife won't let him.

I have a good buddy from Madison County, Joe Stewart. Also I have 2 Seymour connections. Evansville is a tuffy. With Mater Dei down last year I was thrown off. Me heard from a little birdie they will be back in a major way this year. I'll have to tackle that one after NC. @ Caleb..I just love Lone figured you knew him is all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.