Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need a little excitement on here where is General Heavy handz. we need him to spark up a new topic or get the old one going with a little fire talking about singlets for 2 days is booooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

I'm too busy preparing my club to rumble at the Grand River. I changed my profile pic maybe that's news. 

I'm too busy preparing my club to rumble at the Grand River. I changed my profile pic maybe that's news.

I'm partial to a pic of city namesake General Mad Anthony Wayne when a "general" connection to Fort Wayne is made, but commend you for seeking out a rotating file of profile pics.

I'm partial to a pic of city namesake General Mad Anthony Wayne when a "general" connection to Fort Wayne is made, but commend you for seeking out a rotating file of profile pics.

I know makes since...I had that up first but then I recalled my 4th grade Indiana History class at Lafayette Elementary and recalled who the guy actually was.  They didn't call him "Mad" fo' nuttin'. ;D ..Not Anthony Wayne Generals..wait a minute i bet some think I'm "Mad" when they peak at my pics...Was I talking to me? I heard you thinking that. Locust are a very good source of protein. Lance Ellis is lucky my Nemisis Shane Yoder bested me at Semi-State or by golly it was 176-1. Gable would get folded by Metcalf. Who dat peepin' in my window. Kyven Gadson ain't a beast. I think I can take Erique Early Senior I only have him by a Hundo. I didn't reveal my true Fort Wayne Insider Secret ...well here's one to chew on..Luers is winning state..see I'm perfectly sane and totally unfunny! 8)

Luers winning state in football or girls bball?

Seems like they win one of 'em like every other year. On a serious note I have it  from the source that Luers will be choosing their New Head Coach soon and Either Way he will be a Fort Wayne Legend.One a Legendary Success..the other ummmaaaahhhhh..not so much but what do I know? I spent the last week with Herky the Hawkeye going takedowns with Cy. ::)

If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?

An age old philosophical question. If I were to tackle this theorem I must tap into upper echelon of cerebrum. Since I'm nearly ambidextrous I never learned if I'm left brained or right. So I guess I'll have to be creative and pragmatic.x*tree+forrest{876*420}=if a tree fall in the forest and no one hears it is impossible. Unless by noone yu mean a human: I'm no tree hugger but I think we have to count forest creatures as someone. So if we use my fathers hippy logic if one of God's Creatures heard it then it made a sound. Or not. ;)

If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?

It depends on your definition of sound. If you are referring to the vibrations created by something falling and disturbing the air with vibrations caused by the tree moving, then yes, vibrations that could be considered sound are made because sound is a disturbance of mechanical energy that propagates through matter as a wave. Sound is characterized by the properties of sound waves which are frequency, wavelength, period, amplitude and velocity (or speed). The perception of sound is not necessary for the sound to exist. As a tree falling in the woods (unless the trees are in a vacuum) will cause compression waves to propagate outward away from the disturbance. Those compression waves are sound regardless of the availability of a "sensor" capable of detecting those waves.

It depends on your definition of sound. If you are referring to the vibrations created by something falling and disturbing the air with vibrations caused by the tree moving, then yes, vibrations that could be considered sound are made because sound is a disturbance of mechanical energy that propagates through matter as a wave. Sound is characterized by the properties of sound waves which are frequency, wavelength, period, amplitude and velocity (or speed). The perception of sound is not necessary for the sound to exist. As a tree falling in the woods (unless the trees are in a vacuum) will cause compression waves to propagate outward away from the disturbance. Those compression waves are sound regardless of the availability of a "sensor" capable of detecting those waves.

Uh this is beyond my pay grade. I'm a history buff me coinfused?/ :-X

Man i knew I'd win you over (in my sarcasm voice)I can do my state picks now.106-Hildebrandt,113-Red 120-Cash 126-Micic 132-James 138-LeCount 145-Forte 152-Macri 160-Stewart 170-Rypel182-McCloskey195-Omar ;)220-Hernandez-HwtBernard

Now discuss amongst yourselves lol

Hernandez at 220...

Whats up with elkhart memorial this year? they have a few studs coming back right but i guess we all just gotta prove ourselves like always

[/quote

EM is going to have a young team with a lot of new faces in the lineup.......big senior class graduated this year.......they should still contend for the conference championship i would think but it will be a rebuilding year........

We took 8 guys to the Grand River Rumble Open and boy did they underestimate the competition. I tried to tell them. We did get one guy in the Finals Kanez Omar...He defeated a Wyoming State Champ, Zach Thompson in the semi's..I figured since the contingent from Wyoming definately know who he is so I figured his hometown Semi-State watchers should too..<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=551321578259848" width="720" height="1280" frameborder="0"></iframe>

what about the jimmies this year caleb?

Lost our 3 state qualifiers, along with 3 other senior starters... But we return Chafin and Spurgeon who made it to semi-state and could do very well, in addition to sectional champ Schieber and regional qualifiers Ben Davis and me. Throw Franko, Weiss and Casey Adams back into the mix and a couple good freshman and we shouldn't be suffering too bad!

We took 8 guys to the Grand River Rumble Open and boy did they underestimate the competition. I tried to tell them. We did get one guy in the Finals Kanez Omar...He defeated a Wyoming State Champ, Zach Thompson in the semi's..I figured since the contingent from Wyoming definately know who he is so I figured his hometown Semi-State watchers should too..<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=551321578259848" width="720" height="1280" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that wasn't the Wyoming state champion named Zach Thompson.  It was a different Zach Thompson.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.