Best Place To Eat At State

devildog47959

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh, Shapiro's...  good place

I can't believe no one mentioned The Slippery Noodle.  I don't even know if they serve food, but what a tradition!  Great jazz.  Ran into Tsirtsis there last year and the wife says to him, "Are you really wrestling royalty (someone there told her that)?"  He looks right back at her and says, "NO, but there are only 6 others like me on the planet  ;D"

If you want to go somewhere to talk wrestling or support wrestlers businesses you can hit The Golden Ace (McGinley Family) or Gallagher's Irish Pub (owned by Nick Himes from Roncalli who is a cousin of the McGinleys) or McHugh's Irish Pub (another McGinley cousin). I know the pizza at Gallaghers/McHughs is very good.

You know I have been watching these food shows and there is a place in indy that is on one of these food shows i forgot the name but looks like this is what i will be doing until state school practice and watching food shows to find out the name of that restraunt.

Shapiro's was featured on The Best Thing I've Ever Ate. Marc Summers went there for the peppered corned beef sandwich.

You know I have been watching these food shows and there is a place in indy that is on one of these food shows i forgot the name but looks like this is what i will be doing until state school practice and watching food shows to find out the name of that restraunt.

Edward's Drive In was on Man vs. Food, known for their breaded tenterlions and homemade root beer...

The Ram.has a one pound burger on the menu but they.also have a 5 POUND Burger available on request! Anybody man enough to.take on that challenge!

They would just take it to another table and then try to say they brought it too you. I think Tskin is still waiting for his tater skins. Wait a minute, Tskin eating Tater Skins...now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

RAM is a mess during the break, good luck getting in and out and still keeping sane mind.

The Steer Inn was on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. They featured their meatball sandwich and meatloaf. I plan on making a trip to try it out.

If you want to go somewhere to talk wrestling or support wrestlers businesses you can hit The Golden Ace (McGinley Family) or Gallagher's Irish Pub (owned by Nick Himes from Roncalli who is a cousin of the McGinleys) or McHugh's Irish Pub (another McGinley cousin). I know the pizza at Gallaghers/McHughs is very good.

Where are these places located? Sounds like a bar that might fit in in da region.

Where are these places located? Sounds like a bar that might fit in in da region.

The Golden Ace Inn is on Washington Street, a very short drive from the fieldhouse. That is where I will be on friday night after the first round. Also they were considered in the top 25 burgers in Indy magazine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.