#1 McKinley vs #2 Molloy

wrestler102

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it should happen. Let it build until under the lights.  8)

Why wait? This way they get 2 shots at each other. Someone will obviously go down, but the rematch will be huge! That's the anticipation you would want 'under the lights'.

Johnson #1 vs Harvey #2 was a great match during the season. Glad it happened, and looking forward to this  #1  vs  #2  as well ! Will be a great match!

I am going with Molloy on this one.  He is great on his feet, he is a very good scrambler and a very good rider.  He also has a very good counter move for that head lock...I am not taking anything away from McKinley, he is a very good wrestler as well and I am sure both of them will be very good at the college level as well.

No matter what the outcome is, it will be a great night of wrestling for all of the fans.

I am going with Molloy on this one.  He is great on his feet, he is a very good scrambler and a very good rider.  He also has a very good counter move for that head lock...I am not taking anything away from McKinley, he is a very good wrestler as well and I am sure both of them will be very good at the college level as well.

No matter what the outcome is, it will be a great night of wrestling for all of the fans.

Lol shocker!!

McKinley is tough as nails and just a beast all around...but I think Molloy will be too crafty and too long for him.  I think Molloy wins  a dominant decision  (as dominant as one can be with that head-lock always looming)...

Last year I thought Keifer was one of the best scramblers in the state.  Long lanky geat on his feet.  Quick and good with the legs.  I think he was also smart enough not to get headlocked by jared after their 3rd meeting.  I go with Jared by 1 or 2. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.