Wrestlers/Teams To Look Out For Next Season?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if N.Boston stays  in Indiana.

I have heard the same rumor twice from very solid sources several weeks ago, check that...three times after checking rankingsguys twitter feed.....

Is Nathan wrestling in ohio next season?

DemoGuy,

No offense, but I don't see Richards making it very far this season. He must prove himself first, he hasn't really competed at a high level in quite some time.

ttipton,

I can assure you that Boston is not running from anyone, I don't believe he needs to! Will others run from him?....YES!! 

Thats funny hasnt proved himself. He has wrestled at national level for 11 years. Come to the arlington rtc and drill with him he wrestled with mike smith a week ago and was looking and feeling great.Im done with this childish crap we will see for sure next season. WRESTLING WILL SPEEK FOR ITS SELF. I told him I would stop posting so im gonna do so, but he did tell me to he is going to bust his butt to be on that podium, oh ya hes100% Now

So even after you "told him I would stop posting so im gonna do so," you made another post bragging about him literally three minutes after you made this one... please just shut your mouth, this isn't doing your kid any good.

Some Jimtown kids that could make some noise...

Cody Koebel - He's been working with Nick Crume a lot lately and has been improving vastly. If he goes 113 like he's trying for, I could expect to see him go far in the individual tournament.

Nick Crume - He got 3rd at 125 last year, so it's assumed he'll have a great season this year.

Brandon Weinkauf - One match away from state this year, and if he improves this year as much as he did last year, he is definitely state-bound.

Casey and Tanner Adams - They're getting bigger and stronger all the time. With Tanner going 182(Or maybe even 170, but that's a long shot), he has a great chance at state this year.

Spires, Is Crume going 126? I heard last year he was heavy in the fall, around the 140 mark. Not sure how true it was but if that is the case I can only imagine he's back up there. Any idea? If he is going 126 he would have to be in the conversation for a repeat in the top 3.

Where will Weinkauf go if Adams attempts 170? He looked like a large 171 last yr thought we'd see him and Adams both up a weight class.

IMO:

I can really see MICIC and BOSTON at 106lbs next year, they would be the favorites. When they changed the weight classes, my prediction on where Nathan would go changed. I see him at 106lbs next year and then moving up for his Jr./Sr. year. (If he stays in Indiana, the rumors are flying about him moving).

Josh Fuqua will be at 113 or 120 as will Buckley and I would imagine Marciano, but not sure? You never know, they all 3 may make the cut.

Hamilton Southeastern will be in the mix.  Lost to LN on tie breaker in the team regional.  They get everyone back but one kid.  Pretty solid little to big.  Could see them deep into the tournament.

Today, I received "EXTREMELY" reliable information regarding Nathan Boston. He is STAYING at LN. I Don't know where this rumor of him moving came from but it is not true. Look for him, Robert, Sparks, and B. James to be together for LN.

-Coach Tucker, Lowell Wrestling

Today, I received "EXTREMELY" reliable information regarding Nathan Boston. He is STAYING at LN. I Don't know where this rumor of him moving came from but it is not true. Look for him, Robert, Sparks, and B. James to be together for LN.

I guess you talked to his mom or dad then.  ;D

-Coach Tucker, Lowell Wrestling

Indeed, we need to hire you as one of our investigators! Your detective work is outstanding!!!  :)

You have to be able to eat a lot of donuts in an 8-hr span though, can you handle that?

Spires, Is Crume going 126? I heard last year he was heavy in the fall, around the 140 mark. Not sure how true it was but if that is the case I can only imagine he's back up there. Any idea? If he is going 126 he would have to be in the conversation for a repeat in the top 3.

Where will Weinkauf go if Adams attempts 170? He looked like a large 171 last yr thought we'd see him and Adams both up a weight class.

From last fall, I can remember Crume being around 128-130 at the start of the season, and I don't think he has gained much since. He'll likely end up going 132 because he hates cutting, but I wouldn't count 126 out altogether.

And Adams said he would only try for 170 if Weinkauf went 182, but I think Weinkauf will go 170 next year, and Adams will go 182.

I'm not positive on any of the weight predictions, so if I'm wrong by the time the season comes around, sorry.

Ben Davis and Danville have good teams coming back.... I think that Avon has a very strong crew coming back as well and will bring it on to a lot of teams (watch out, lot of sleepers here).  The HCC will be beating each other up this coming season...  It is always fun to watch the powerhouses doing well but I personally like watching the other teams build and build and these teams are doing well as well as several Marion County schools.  In this area Zionsville, HSE, New Pal and Fishers are going to be tough along with Perry, Roncalli, Cathedral....Lebanon just gets better and better with Coach Bocock there as well.

As far as individuals are concerned in my opinion.......Moss, Malloy, Montgomery, Judy (my favorite as the refocused wrestler of the year), Snyder (the big guy has drive and should lead his team well like his coach), McGinleys' at both Roncalli and Tech, Ader, King, Kieffer, James (freshman), Albertson, Roncalli is going to be tough to beat......Harvey, Corsaro, little Harvey, Venezia, Bernard, Willis (he might be at 145 this year), Kinney and what I have heard possibly Gillium back.........Of course, Sliga, the Perry boys and many others....

This is just my opinion for this thread and I am not by any means leaving anyone out, anyone who wrestles are great kids and anyone who has wrestlers as kids are great parents and anyone who coaches are very special people........I think that it is much more difficult as a parent to have a wrestler than it is to have a tennis player (no offense to those parents or kids either).

It is going to be a great year for wrestling here in Indiana in 2011-2012....

Perry looks pretty stacked and Cathedral and Roncalli are very close.....Should be some great duals.....

Nick Crume wrestled 125 last year without cutting any weight, he was usually 3 or 4 pounds under.  So you never know where he'll end-up next year, but he doesn't care for cutting... Jimtown does need a heavyweight though ;D...

Ben Davis and Danville have good teams coming back.... I think that Avon has a very strong crew coming back as well and will bring it on to a lot of teams (watch out, lot of sleepers here).  The HCC will be beating each other up this coming season...  It is always fun to watch the powerhouses doing well but I personally like watching the other teams build and build and these teams are doing well as well as several Marion County schools.  In this area Zionsville, HSE, New Pal and Fishers are going to be tough along with Perry, Roncalli, Cathedral....Lebanon just gets better and better with Coach Bocock there as well.

As far as individuals are concerned in my opinion.......Moss, Malloy, Montgomery, Judy (my favorite as the refocused wrestler of the year), Snyder (the big guy has drive and should lead his team well like his coach), McGinleys' at both Roncalli and Tech, Ader, King, Kieffer, James (freshman), Albertson, Roncalli is going to be tough to beat......Harvey, Corsaro, little Harvey, Venezia, Bernard, Willis (he might be at 145 this year), Kinney and what I have heard possibly Gillium back.........Of course, Sliga, the Perry boys and many others....

This is just my opinion for this thread and I am not by any means leaving anyone out, anyone who wrestles are great kids and anyone who has wrestlers as kids are great parents and anyone who coaches are very special people........I think that it is much more difficult as a parent to have a wrestler than it is to have a tennis player (no offense to those parents or kids either).

It is going to be a great year for wrestling here in Indiana in 2011-2012....

Perry looks pretty stacked and Cathedral and Roncalli are very close.....Should be some great duals.....

Fishers will be down.  They lost a ton and will only have a few solid but very solid kids back.. Sliga, Moore and a couple of little ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.