10 Bucks we never see indy again.

1 hour ago, Cmoney125 said:

10 Bucks the IHSAA never puts the state championships back in Indy. Just a feeling.

The IHSAA loves having its championships in Indy. There’s a reason this was the first IHSAA state champion in any sanctioned sport to be crowned in Evansville. Outside of Bloomington for cross country, locations other than Indy are only sought when there’s a conflict in scheduling or renovations with a particular venue (NBA All-Star Game, Indy Indians playing at home, etc.)

See you at Gainbridge next February.

16 minutes ago, HawkinIndy said:

The IHSAA loves having its championships in Indy. There’s a reason this was the first IHSAA state champion in any sanctioned sport to be crowned in Evansville. Outside of Bloomington for cross country, locations other than Indy are only sought when there’s a conflict in scheduling or renovations with a particular venue (NBA All-Star Game, Indy Indians playing at home, etc.)

See you at Gainbridge next February.

Yep, IHSAA loves Indy and moves if needed.  Basketball is being pushed a week due to NCAA tournamnet games this year.

A few clarifications, Track & Field is Bloomington. Cross Country is Terre Haute. Softball is West Lafayette. Volleyball and Gymnastics are in Muncie.

Edited by RAJR

17 minutes ago, RAJR said:

Yep, IHSAA loves Indy and moves if needed.  Basketball is being pushed a week due to NCAA tournamnet games this year.

A few clarifications, Track & Field is Bloomington. Cross Country is Terre Haute. Softball is West Lafayette. Volleyball and Gymnastics are in Muncie.

I knew something involving running was in Bloomington. 😅

Have only lived in Indiana since 2017 so still learning. Thank you!

1 hour ago, RAJR said:

all small crowds and little to no revenue...

2 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

I think Indy is good, unless they make it the permanent site for NBA all star game.

That’s not how the nba works. They rotate locations. It will be back in Indy next year. 

Edited by Edward Olson

11 hours ago, Cmoney125 said:

10 Bucks the IHSAA never puts the state championships back in Indy. Just a feeling.

I would say my odds are better hitting the Powerball jackpot than this tournament never making it back to Indy.

Thank you Evansville for being a gracious host and bringing back my MSA memories, but as the old saying goes, "There's no place like home." I am be glad it will be back in Indy. I could list several reasons why, apologies if that offends some, cause I by no means am saying it was a bad venue or experience. Indy is just simply better for this tournament. As far as revenue goes, our State tournament is probably third behind Football and Boy's basketball and would like to see the comparison to the girl's basketball tournament held a week later at Gainbridge.

10 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

I think Indy is good, unless they make it the permanent site for NBA all star game.

Won’t be back in Indy for 40-50 years . Last one before that was in the early 80’s I believe 

13 hours ago, Cmoney125 said:

Just go on Cash App that cash at $GFK1978, maybe slap a tip on it for all the information we done gave ya also.  

I accept EBT, Credit Card, Cash, Apple Pay, Pay Pal, Bally’s Chips, Ceasers Chips, Horse Shoe Chips, western union, bank transfers, Pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, 1/2 dollars, all the Dead presidents, I can also make change for ya. @Mattyb does accepts pesos, I do not take pesos. 

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

22 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Just go on Cash App that cash at $GFK1978, maybe slap a tip on it for all the information we done gave ya also.  

I accept EBT, Credit Card, Cash, Apple Pay, Pay Pal, Bally’s Chips, Ceasers Chips, Horse Shoe Chips, western union, bank transfers, Pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, 1/2 dollars, all the Dead presidents, I can also make change for ya. @Mattyb does accepts pesos, I do not take pesos. 

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yes bout to head south to Casa de Mattyb very soon…. pesos will be very much appreciated. I can buy a car for $10 US down there! Mrs Mattyb goes Friday to relax after the grind…. so…. the sooner the better with that El Dinero! 

Im going down there soon. Going to sit on the beach for a while, then toss my passport. Planning on walking back to get some free insurance, phone, flight home and prepaid credit card!

Edited by Mattyb