Arguments for Best Wrestlers in Indiana hx to not SQ

3H3

On 4/4/2023 at 12:29 AM, R. Kendrick said:

Tanner Yates beat him at Regional. 

I'd beaten him before and I had beaten Harris before ISWA. I had beaten Smyth in ISWA before and Titzer a few times in High School in the Evansville Memorial finals junior and senior year. Yates and Harris were 1 and 2 in the SS. My loss from the year before, Huser, won the SS and lost a close 2-1 match at State I think in double OT to State Champ Micheal Escobedo in his future.Taking 3rd with only one loss all year I'm fairly certain. All studs. Competitive or beaten all but not then at SS.

On 4/10/2023 at 6:21 AM, 3H3 said:

I'd beaten him before and I had beaten Harris before ISWA. I had beaten Smyth in ISWA before and Titzer a few times in High School in the Evansville Memorial finals junior and senior year. Yates and Harris were 1 and 2 in the SS. My loss from the year before, Huser, won the SS and lost a close 2-1 match at State I think in double OT to State Champ Micheal Escobedo in his future.Taking 3rd with only one loss all year I'm fairly certain. All studs. Competitive or beaten all but not then at SS.

I beat Titzer 13-2 in the opening round of SS as a Sophomore and 3-1 and 5-1 Junior as Senior year. It's why I say Any other draw besides the undefeated SS champion as a Senior, I was more than likely in. Center Grove was never in my regional until my Senior year. Now they are out of it again. Makes zero sense

Edited by 3H3

I guess some folks are upset this thread remains on the front of the discussion board. I'm sorry. I'm new again here and didn't realize. Hopefully they can move it back for new posts or threads. I'm ready to be done with it too. If nobody posts. I won't post. Guarantee

99 Career Falls. Listen through on even the State Finals links credentials. I didn't hear one with 99 falls.  I'm super proud of that and mY four conference titles bc I beat Mitch 2x for 2 of those and he is a SC and I beat another SQ for one and Senior year pinned through quick.

Edited by 3H3

1 hour ago, 3H3 said:

I guess some folks are upset this thread remains on the front of the discussion board. I'm sorry. I'm new again here and didn't realize. Hopefully they can move it back for new posts or threads. I'm ready to be done with it too. If nobody posts. I won't post. Guarantee

I'm staying off here for 2 weeks to try to let the thread die down. There isn't really anything else to say. If you do please be respectful and I'm happy to continue this discussion in 2 weeks. I will recheck it April 24. God bless. 

3 hours ago, 3H3 said:

99 Career Falls. Listen through on even the State Finals links credentials. I didn't hear one with 99 falls.  I'm super proud of that and mY four conference titles bc I beat Mitch 2x for 2 of those and he is a SC and I beat another SQ for one and Senior year pinned through quick.

I know Reeve Muncie a couple years ago had 100 career falls and Chesterton's Aidan Torres had over 100 falls also. It is harder now with the required duals as there were very few limits in the early 2000's.

2 hours ago, BrodyHardcastle said:

I am invested now, hope he keeps it going. 

I can pull the thread down? It's fine with me. How do I do that? People don't like me posting I don't like hearing people complain about me posting. I want to take it down and then leave this again. How do I do that?

Please don't take this thread down. It has over 7,000 views and is being talked about by most of the Indiana Wrestling community. You made a good point that not everyone should remember the State Finals as someone's career but more all the other wrestling they did. All those tournaments and Conference Championships you won. 

28 minutes ago, PAVLETIC said:

Please don't take this thread down. It has over 7,000 views and is being talked about by most of the Indiana Wrestling community. You made a good point that not everyone should remember the State Finals as someone's career but more all the other wrestling they did. All those tournaments and Conference Championships you won. 

The only reason to pull it down would be to archive it in the hall of fame of threads 

15 hours ago, 3H3 said:

I can pull the thread down? It's fine with me. How do I do that? People don't like me posting I don't like hearing people complain about me posting. I want to take it down and then leave this again. How do I do that?

It's the amount of posts. Instead of having 6 posts in a row just edit your original post and add to it.

Edited by BrodyHardcastle

So let me get this straight. This is a discussion board where people get upset about people who post a lot?Do you think it would be wise to let new folks know that or no? Ok. Now that I have that information  I can guarantee I wont ever post here again.Because I like to post. I have an active mind. I would have preferred to just erase the thread and deactivate my profile because this has been a mostly bad experience like before. But you don't even allow people to do that. So, you let them come here and post. But if you feel they post too much you start on them and Crack jokes about them posting a lot on the board.Yet they can't resolve your complaints by erasing their posts or deleting the thread.Cool. No thanks. I would rather spend my time doing literally anything else.

Sounds like it needs some it work and web site engineering. Blaming it on the new guy who is just posting and trying to enjoy and have a conversation seems counter productive and toxic. I've had enough of it though I will tell you all that.

Even if I wanted to go back through and combine or straighten up the thread now. I can't. It should be an option. I get what you are saying but I can't fix it now

Edited by 3H3

Sir, I do not know you, nor have I ever seen you wrestle. I would like to steer the conversation back into best to never qualify. I would like to nominate Griffin Ison. Take a look at his hit list since 2016, hard to find a better one. He beat Christian Carroll, Drake Buchanan, Andrew Wilson, Logan Boe, Jordan Fulks, Gunner Henry, Luke Hansen, Jajuan Anderson, the list goes on.

5 minutes ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

Sir, I do not know you, nor have I ever seen you wrestle. I would like to steer the conversation back into best to never qualify. I would like to nominate Griffin Ison. Take a look at his hit list since 2016, hard to find a better one. He beat Christian Carroll, Drake Buchanan, Andrew Wilson, Logan Boe, Jordan Fulks, Gunner Henry, Luke Hansen, Jajuan Anderson, the list goes on.

Thats great! I was hoping for more of this  There is a lot of GREAT wrestlers who havn't over the years. Im sure he appreciates the nomination!Thanks for posting. 

Come The Rock GIF by WWE

On 4/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, 3H3 said:

Nah nah nah. I tried to keep it civil and respectful. A few jabronis can't do that. You want to do it this way fine. None of you obviously know me today bc you wouldn't act like that towards me. I say again mind your own business 💯 

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Edited by 3H3

2 hours ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

Didn’t realize he had a win over CC, that’s a crazy list right there.

• 3H3 changed the title to Arguments for Best Wrestlers in Indiana hx to not SQ
3 hours ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

When and where did he beat these guys?

1 hour ago, 4U2NV said:

i tried to find some history/stats on Hunter Hughes but there is nothing to be found. it's like his history has been sequestered in some weird conservatorship. this whole thing is like a Twilight Zone episode.  

That's why I wanted to announce to everyone. It's largely been attempted to be erased and ignored. I have those stats and live next to my old coach who can verify everything I've said. I can verify everything I've said. 

Everything I've said is 100 percent true. I want the things I've accomplished to not be erased willfully and ignored for my son to know about and see. I really let it go until recently for many many years. A wierd purposeful attempt to forget my career along with other alumni. I'm also a veteran of 2 Wars.I don't need verification of character. Or to be mocked or disrespected.I just need to be treated with respect for my accomplishments fairly. That's all. Im quite sure I earned that.

Edited by 3H3

8 minutes ago, PAVLETIC said:

I’d like to hear what Joe Penick, Adam Doherty, Robert Rossbottom, Josh Stith and Larry Hazuga had to say about him. 

Im sure they’d vouch for his ability and character. 

I'm a veteran of two Wars. I'm highly decorated. Everything I said I accomplished is 100 percent true. I want my son to see my record hanging like it used to. Not purposefully and willfully forgotten and ignored

Edited by 3H3