Arguments for Best Wrestlers in Indiana hx to not SQ

3H3

5 minutes ago, PAVLETIC said:

Don't worry about the rude people. You beat a State Champion 3x while no one else was even close to competing against him at the State Tournament. You deserve some recognition. 

Is this Eric?

Thanks man. Yeah I'm just trying to give my perspective and have a discussion. That's all

Thanks man. Yeah that all it is. For my money I would never go on somebody else's discussion they post and tell them they can't discuss their wrestling career on a wrestling discussion board. 

I honestly don't care who you are. Be respectful. If you don't like this discussion, that's fine. But I have every right to discuss wrestling and past wrestling on a Indiana wrestling discussion board. 

Edited by 3H3

I remember Jeffersonville having 2 2x state Champs back to back. How do you think that happened since you were in the room with them. They probably didn’t train together since the weight difference was so much. 

24 minutes ago, 3H3 said:

Not really. Just a discussion but I can see you are mad about it. Or you can mind your own business?

Ever hear of the term: Check the room? I'm never mad. I said nothing to you at all.  Seems like you may be a lil sensitive.  My own business?  Listen here Buster: this is a forum. If you post something I have the right and authority to comment.  So get your knickers out of a twist pally wally.  Why the nerve of you whippersnappers!  You have met your Huckleberry: Make me mind my own business on this open forum.  I've already thwarted many an upstart on this site.  You ain't the first: you won't be the last.  Since you are new; I won't flame you up too bad. Get some help bud: it's 2023.  

1 minute ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Ever hear of the term: Check the room? I'm never mad. I said nothing to you at all.  Seems like you may be a lil sensitive.  My own business?  Listen here Buster: this is a forum. If you post something I have the right and authority to comment.  So get your knickers out of a twist pally wally.  Why the nerve of you whippersnappers!  You have met your Huckleberry: Make me mind my own business on this open forum.  I've already thwarted many an upstart on this site.  You ain't the first: you won't be the last.  Since you are new; I won't flame you up too bad. Get some help bud: it's 2023.  

You seem extremely jealous and upset about this post. 

For the sake of acting like an adult. I'm just going to ignore that and have discussion with anyone who would like to. 

Anyways thanks for the kind words and support Mr Pavletic . If people don't like my post I'll say I'm sorry to those that are respectful, Ive tried to maintain that,but those who aren't respectful I'll say grow up and quit acting like you don't have any common decency and respect for people's discussions about appropriate topics. And that will be my last warning on that matter. You will be respectful

This is why I never came on here in a while. I can see it seems to have gotten even worse with respect for one another. 

Edited by 3H3

5 hours ago, tx91 said:

More like a severe case of middle child syndrome - an outcry for attention. 

Stop re-living the glory days on here and let's focus on how we get our current athletes to the next level.

It's perfectly normal to discuss wrestling and wrestling careers and wrestling results and wrestling stories in a wrestling discussion board when the subject has been brought up. What's not normal is to come onto that board and insult and harass the guy who posted it.

12 hours ago, tx91 said:

Stop re-living the glory days on here and let's focus on how we get our current athletes to the next level.

Discussing a topic that has been brought up several times and discussing my career and perspective on here 20 years later after the topic has been brought up multiple times and commenting for the first time ever is hardly a cry for attention. I'm confident and proud. Of anything, I'm telling others my perspective because they mentioned me. It's not really trying to reach anyone else. Especially the rude crowd. 

On 4/7/2023 at 6:43 PM, tx91 said:

I'm having a discussion where from the get go I tried to establish respect. You want to to insult and start something 

Edited by 3H3

And those that I train will learn how to stand up to people that try to bully like the people that are being rude in this forum. They will learn how to live the life of a champion and regardless of potential be given and ingrained in them the tools to become winners in life and overcome any negativity or barriers with these lessons. Through the grind, development, and lessons of our wrestling training and competition and the philosophy behind that that makes a developing young man or woman strong and able to defend themselves and be successful. I want that for all wrestlers and human beings in general. But wrestling, like Karate, is a great tool to use for this as well and we also practice that. Wrestling and my mentors gave me that foundation and philosophy. I hope that wrestling gives everyone these tools and I hope all bullies learn their lessons and learn how to be respectful, as they should. They have to be taught a lesson many times. 

Edited by 3H3