Heavy Handz State Solid Lock

Every year as state approaches I make my Heavy Handz Solid🔒.  This year I won't keep it just among my wrestling buddies. This wrestler has done everything but win it all and I think it's his time to shine.

Bloomington South's 170lber Delaney Ruhlman🔒.   Good Luck to everyone at state!

I agree with the Ruhlman Lock!!!

TTITUS WATERS & All 3 my Trojans

Ty,Gav and Brev are all going to put on a show! THE NC/MC connection have a  combined record of  151-6 between the 4 of them, and I want to  a shout out to my Guy @Mattyband his man child COMPETING this weekend, I don't think he's going to let me get any of those Power Potion PB&Js though😂

I'm rooting for Bollinger and My Delta peeps as well! 

If all of the fellas I mentioned Have a damn good chance to all bring home hardware as long as they all enjoy themselves and wrestle their best 1 match at at time! The four of them have a combined record and all are great students on top of being wonderful human beings. 

43 minutes ago, TysonNisley said:

A lock against the guy that took J Conway into OT last year?

Nah, don't think so.

I do think Goodwin and Ruhlman will be the finals match. But I think Ruhlman has really separated himself from the field this year. Though in my opinion Ruhlman isn’t a lock I do think if Goodwin wins to me it would be a big upset. 

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I agree with the Ruhlman Lock!!!

TTITUS WATERS & All 3 my Trojans

Ty,Gav and Brev are all going to put on a show! THE NC/MC connection have a  combined record of  151-6 between the 4 of them, and I want to  a shout out to my Guy @Mattyband his man child COMPETING this weekend, I don't think he's going to let me get any of those Power Potion PB&Js though😂

I'm rooting for Bollinger and My Delta peeps as well! 

If all of the fellas I mentioned Have a damn good chance to all bring home hardware as long as they all enjoy themselves and wrestle their best 1 match at at time! The four of them have a combined record and all are great students on top of being wonderful human beings. 

Ty is my Darkhorse

On 2/17/2023 at 1:17 PM, gsmith58 said:

Tasmanian Devil is a more apt caricature. I wouldn't bet against him introducing chaos.

Like I told @blue and gold what makes him so dangerous is, if  you couldn't see the score and had no context on a match and it's score, you could never tell if Ty was up 10 or losing my 10 because he's Enjoying himself and never 1 time that I've ever seen, just quit or let a moment get the best of him...

Plus, regardless if I was a NC 

Trojan or a Yorktown Tiger, I'm a Wrestling fan first, and Ty has never been in a boring match..

His big bro Brevan and brother from another mother, Gavyn also are Nothing but fireworks to watch!  I gotta feeling All 3 NC boys will have fun matches no matter the result. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 2/17/2023 at 3:46 PM, TeamGarcia said:

Give me Jake Hockaday … 200,000 Bananas 

@Mattyb go pull the Wheel Barrel out back GAINBRIDGE Westside door. Armed Guard will be waiting. 🔐 it up ! 

That’s how you do it ! That’s how you become a Multi hundreds Thousandair Kingpin of Bananas . My Cartel Empire keeps expanding every year. 

Let’s give it up to Jake now a 2x State Champ vs Ashton a 2x State Champ , wanting a Challenge and Prove who’s the best 120 lbs . 
Gave us our $ worth and should be the featured match . Great Job fellas ! 

On 2/17/2023 at 5:24 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Every year as state approaches I make my Heavy Handz Solid🔒.  This year I won't keep it just among my wrestling buddies. This wrestler has done everything but win it all and I think it's his time to shine.

Bloomington South's 170lber Delaney Ruhlman🔒.   Good Luck to everyone at state!

Goodwin says NOPE