State tickets

1 minute ago, Bulldog89 said:

Our AD was in on the Zoom meeting with  all the AD and said the coaches wrestlers will have a reserved section that they can sit in.  If you want them to sit with you, they will have to have a seat where ever the parents are sitting.  He also told me that since I could only buy the Friday session when I got my pre sale, Faulken suggested calling Ticketmaster and asking for them to change them to all sessions since I did not have that option when I got mine.

Thank you, we were not told that. 

6 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

He also told me that there is no limit on tickets when it goes live tommorrow.

That would be a change from last year, I think my brother was telling me that there was a limit of 8 per purchase last year. Not sure how I feel about the no limit though, as with anything, that can be abused also, but it would be nice to allow fans to purchase larger blocks to sit together.

Just now, XCard said:

That would be a change from last year, I think my brother was telling me that there was a limit of 8 per purchase last year. Not sure how I feel about the no limit though, as with anything, that can be abused also, but it would be nice to allow fans to purchase larger blocks to sit together.

That surprised me also, I think I remember 8 last year also.

48 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Our AD was in on the Zoom meeting with  all the AD and said the coaches wrestlers will have a reserved section that they can sit in.  If you want them to sit with you, they will have to have a seat where ever the parents are sitting.  He also told me that since I could only buy the Friday session when I got my pre sale, Faulken suggested calling Ticketmaster and asking for them to change them to all sessions since I did not have that option when I got mine.

section 224-225 will be for wrestlers and coaches when not competing

1 hour ago, Bulldog89 said:

I bought tickets and then wanted to move them after I saw the the Numbered laid out and called Gainbridge.

317-917-2727 Gainbridge box office said there was nothing they could do that I had to call ticketmaster. So I did . Ticketmaster said they could do nothing about changing it because it took a promo code and said I should call the other number provided Gainbridge ask us site one was 

317-917-2525

I called there and they told me they could nothing and I would need a new promo number from IHSAA if  needed to make any changes at all. because their hands are tied. good luck changing anything. I did hear from a mother parent that he was able to go back in and  buy all sessions after an error was made to buy only Friday's session though.

13 minutes ago, buttler73 said:

I bought tickets and then wanted to move them after I saw the the Numbered laid out and called Gainbridge.

317-917-2727 Gainbridge box office said there was nothing they could do that I had to call ticketmaster. So I did . Ticketmaster said they could do nothing about changing it because it took a promo code and said I should call the other number provided Gainbridge ask us site one was 

317-917-2525

I called there and they told me they could nothing and I would need a new promo number from IHSAA if  needed to make any changes at all. because their hands are tied. good luck changing anything. I did hear from a mother parent that he was able to go back in and  buy all sessions after an error was made to buy only Friday's session though.

I tried to change seats also and they would not let me.  Luckily I got section 16 which is in the middle of the mats.  Yes, they did change my 1 session to all sessions for me though.

I bought Section 4 thinking it would go Left, Top, right, Bottom some what clockwise. Then it looks like it went the opposite based off the information that Faulkens had mentioned. But then again, word yesterday was there was going to be a change or clarification as to what they are doing. I have not seen this updated as of now.I Hope they flip flop 2&4 . I believe we are on Mat 2 in the first match since we are top half,  top of 2nd bracket.  I am guessing this is how it will be done. 

10 minutes ago, buttler73 said:

I bought Section 4 thinking it would go Left, Top, right, Bottom some what clockwise. Then it looks like it went the opposite based off the information that Faulkens had mentioned. But then again, word yesterday was there was going to be a change or clarification as to what they are doing. I have not seen this updated as of now.I Hope they flip flop 2&4 . I believe we are on Mat 2 in the first match since we are top half,  top of 2nd bracket.  I am guessing this is how it will be done. 

I am going to try & get into section 1 since we will be on Mat 1 when tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Edited by Bulldog89

6 minutes ago, Erin Wagner said:

Sorry if I've missed this... Does anyone know if you can go into Parade of Champions at 1:30... leave and come back for the 152-285 round?  Assuming that they will let you use the same ticket to get back in?

Yes, you are able to do that. There’s only going to be about an hour in between and Friday is considered all one session. Your ticket will get you in for both lights and heavies.

Wasn't able to add any tickets as soon as it let me in, kept getting an error when adding to cart 

Refreshed a few times with no luck (was assuming the limit variable wasn't getting set which was the null)

EDIT: Re-entered the queue in a different browser and worked this time

Screenshot at Feb 15 10-06-07.png

Edited by patriotfan