Preview Magazine ***NOW RELEASED***

Y2CJ41

Well...that's the latest it will come out, maybe sooner!

We are now taking pre-orders for the physical copies of the magazine and have something special in store for everyone. We have SIX different covers, one each featuring the five returning champions that are seniors this year and then one with all five of them together.

We are taking preorders for the individual covers until November 3rd and after that you will only get the one with the five seniors together. So if you want Jesse, Zeke, J, Brody, or Gabe solo you need to order soon!

You can purchase your copy in our store
https://indianamat.com/index.php?/store/category/17-preview-magazine/

After you purchase the magazine you can go to our new downloads section for the digital copy to keep you occupied until the physical copy arrives.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/files/

Here are the cover previews

C-Baumann.png

C-Conway.png

C-Mendz.png

CoverPhotov2.png

C-Seltzer.png

C-Sollars.png

• Y2CJ41 changed the title to Preview Magazine ***NOW RELEASED***
5 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

We are already up to version 3 with some small fixes like spelling errors and removing athletes that we wrongly gave an extra year of eligibility to.

I am a huge fan of crowdsource editing!

39 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Ohhhhhh Boy …… Seeing some (Magazine Ranking Busters) going down today Bob Ross Reaction GIFin Noblesville at Supreme Duals ! 

Obviously the kids didn't get the memo that they can't beat others ranked ahead of them. Those that do so will be severely punished.

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Obviously the kids didn't get the memo that they can't beat others ranked ahead of them. Those that do so will be severely punished.

That’s it I need my $10 refunded and issued a new Mag. Excited Which One GIF 
cmon… yes … no… ? 😂

Edited by TeamGarcia

I was only half kidding. It's a solid strategy. We get the Preview early and the print version gets polished. Win, win.

Now, about Bryce Lowery being 'undersized' as a freshman...you didn't watch his, wrestling version of the Fly, matches with my son. He's lucky he survived that 'undersized' freshman.

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

At least with the way we are doing it this year the physical copies you get will be PERFECT instead of with slight blemishes.

Mr Perfect Vintage GIF by WWE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.