The Forgotten Semi-State Rankings

TeamGarcia

I guess I should have said who I was when posting thas, I just figured people knew sorry. This isn't someone coming on trying to talk bad about a kid this is Mama cash. Justice doesn't want to just be Tommy's little brother he wants to make his own name. With a little hard work, hopefully one day he will.

He is that good!!

I sent several corrections in.. including Nathan's .. I think # thecounty guys have applied too much pressure and influence which caused a breakdown ..(sarcasm)

FYI..........#TheCounty has it like that in most cases, but not in this one because Triple B is not phased by our pressure and he is just simply the best and even the best make a mistake or two (or 14).......LOL

170 Danville sophomore Trizton Carson had a great off season placing in indy nationals,hyway and getting 2nd at Iswa state...he's 11-1 losing a MD to webster but showed heart and a lot of potential to make a run at making it to state...He's a very good student and person..I look for him to have a good showdown with ciccarelli at county this yr if they meet

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.