Semi State Previews

Regionwatcher

You mean that IHSAA doesn't put up the Semi-state pairings? Is there no place to see the S.S. pairings?

The IHSAA has had semi-state pairing up since last night. Go to our brackets section to see them

Fort Wayne will be up early in the week. Hopefully I'll get another feature in the Decatur Daily Democrat with what I say.

The IHSAA has had semi-state pairing up since last night. Go to our brackets section to see them

Fort Wayne will be up early in the week. Hopefully I'll get another feature in the Decatur Daily Democrat with what I say.

Gotta be careful talking about that Decatur Magic lol

Working on Stats for Evansville, will write tomorrow....

But how about this for a teaser - 

5, count them, 5 returning SS champs that are NOT Ford Tough Locks

And for parity....there are only 4 Ford Tough Locks (and probably not who you think!!)

Also the big announcement will be on the Hangout tomorrow night regarding the Evansville Semi State Meet and Greet and will be in the article which will be emailed to Y2 immediately following the Hangout

Is it up somewhere and my lack of computer savvy just can't find it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.