who got the most kids thru

mathewsz7

was just wondering what team got the most kids thru to their semi-state ? i know perry got all but 1......thats pretty strong, did anybody else put up these kinds of #s ?

Cathedral put 13 through as well.....Going to be a great semi-state

Southmont sent 7, know I know that's not 11,12,13 but for a small public school thats pretty impressive, also the got 10 out of what some people called the "weakest sectional" in the state then that regional contained zionsville, HSE, Carmel, fishers, webo, frankfort among a few other and south got 70% of their wrestlers thru!  Just impressed with that! Cville sectional did more damage than people thought they could! Good luck to all the area kids on sat!

I think Perry will get 11 to State, the one that didnt get through to Semi State has the biggest mouth. Goodluck to the rest of the Falcons and WC guys. Also wanted to congradulate Wes Bernard on an amazing year keep it up Wes I wanna see ya under the lights.Also Tommy Cash at the beginning of the year there were doubters He is the real deal Boston better look out, and I believe Brooks vs James is going to be a great finals dont underestimate James he is a stud.

I haven't even posted on this site and mathewsz7 is not even me (Paul Matthews from Perry Meridian) and never even run my mouth about my personal season, team mates, or anyone on this site so i would appreciate it if you didn't bash on me for not wrestling to your likings - Paul Matthews.

I haven't even posted on this site and mathewsz7 is not even me (Paul Matthews from Perry Meridian) and never even run my mouth about my personal season, team mates, or anyone on this site so i would appreciate it if you didn't bash on me for not wrestling to your likings - Paul Matthews.

If Mathewsz7 isnt you I appoligize, whoever it is needs to keep me and my son out of there mouth. Thats it Great job to all that continues to move on

I can see perry getting 13 to state! If not then at least 10.

Any other teams looking like this?

Pretty tall order to get 13 through, tough draws at the 20's (120&220 : especially the 120 draw), 10 seems realistic.

Southmont sent 7, know I know that's not 11,12,13 but for a small public school thats pretty impressive, also the got 10 out of what some people called the "weakest sectional" in the state then that regional contained zionsville, HSE, Carmel, fishers, webo, frankfort among a few other and south got 70% of their wrestlers thru!  Just impressed with that! Cville sectional did more damage than people thought they could! Good luck to all the area kids on sat!

How many champions  did the crawfordsville sectional produce @ regionals??? (0)  Is this the only Sectional that did this or are there others... just a question, (if so then it has to be considered "The Weakest")... and if you read the post, it said "WITH THE EXCEPTIONS OF southmont"....so before you comment on something ya might want to think that i was paying you guys a compliment in saying that you've beefed up your schedule in recent years....congrats to all 7 of your boys who advanced....they deserved it!!!

How many champions  did the crawfordsville sectional produce @ regionals??? (0)   Is this the only Sectional that did this or are there others... just a question, (if so then it has to be considered "The Weakest")... and if you read the post, it said "WITH THE EXCEPTIONS OF southmont"....so before you comment on something ya might want to think that i was paying you guys a compliment in saying that you've beefed up your schedule in recent years....congrats to all 7 of your boys who advanced....they deserved it!!!

Whoa chill I'm sure ur not the only one that thought it geez! Just wanted to give that areas wrestlers some props! That's all!  And so no champs but that doesnt matter there was 3rds at sectional that got 2nd at regional so those kids went thru zv 2nds! Just chill not an attack!?  bout the kids!!

It is pretty amazing that perry going to send at least 10 to state has any other team ever sent over 10???

I think the year was 2003, Mater Dei sent 11 to state that won four championships and had one 2nd place, two 3rd place, and one 6th place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.