Sarah Hildebrandt

Old171

I saw her wrestle at the Charger Invitational this year, outstanding wrestler, may I note that she went undefeated at that tournament, the teams that were there included, Elkhart Memorial, Elkhart Central, Jimstown, Muncie Southside, and others.. good luck through semi-state!

Wow.  Considering the other potential draws out there, her draw gives her about as good of a chance as she could have hoped for to advance.  She's not the favorite to go, but she'll be in her match or matches at semi-state.  Marciano of Munster in the first round.  Potentially Overby of Harrison (46-3) in the second round.  Again, the first round will be tough and she's definitely not the favorite in the second round; but Overby is not Stevens of Merrillville or Petrov of Hanover Central--the other two regional champs that could have been in her quarter of the draw.

Sarah has made a great run , but I guarantee it will end in Merr. , I can't see her getting past the likes of Marciano in the first round , she really hit it big by getting into the easiest of the four brackets , but my money is on Santos . This is no disrespect to her she has had a great season and should be proud of it .

sheesh, the guy she beat for 3rd/4th was no slouch.    he went into the day with a 31-7 record! 

brooks DID NOT pin her.  not to mention the kid she beat in the first round was 21-16. 

it isn't like she is getting an "affirmative action" path to the semi-state!

My oldest daughter is the head softball coach at Penn. She called me when Sarah won that tournament back in December. She said she is a great kid and told me how hard a worker she was. Sarah,  good luck at Semi-State this weekend.

Coach Harmon

Castle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.