Bellmont updates

zachpierson

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that mean?????? Maybe I should have shaved your face and kept you from being BORED!!!!!!!!!

He was referring to last year at the super duals when I had one of my wrestlers throw up more than I have ever seen anyone throw up during a match all over the mat. So he loves reminding me of that great coaching moment I had.

Daniel Rothgeb from Whitko High School defeated and pinned the number #9 guy Trevor Manspeaker from Penn.

The score for the match between Mishawaka and Whitko for the130 pound weight class is incorrect. The final score for was Mishawaka , Nick Schrader was 7/6 against Whitko's Daniel Rothgeb.

Stick,

I asked that Saturday and here is his response:

I asked: What is boring about Doud, Welch, Welch, and Weikel winning to close out a match with a top 10 team like Penn?  You were bored with two ranked wrestlers at 160? 

Doud and Weikel are none too exciting to watch and usually the Welch's are done in 1/10th the time

Does anyone have all the team scores without having to read thru 32 pages  to get them.

I think Joe went way,way beyond the call to duty by posting the individual matches as they were

happening.  If anyone could post the team matches it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for the coverage Y2, Castle is a very discaplined team and hard working team with great wrestlers along with all the schools there. To the Mishawak fans you guy's have something very special there this year this team is Amazing!! Castle, Penn, Bellmont all top notch teams it was a learning experiance for us and I think we learned a little something from the butt kicking we took lol. All though this weekend was a disaster on our end I am sure it has only helped my son and hopefully the team. Again Great job to the best team in the state Mshawaka  WOW!!

watchin live as a mishawaka fan vs. perry... it was ridiculous 40 points before they score a point and eddy got caught to give up our first points.. tonte threw a headlock to catch stahl and the match is over.. that has to be one of the biggest differentials in a 1-2 matchup ever.. nonetheless it was great to beat up perry like that and even better after the match some younger arrogant perry fathers had to ruin the hospitality of the other perry fans that we were sittin amongst, after stahl got pinned they decided to wanna try to start a fight w/ mishawaka fans?? ha it was one of the most idiodic things i've ever seen after they get blown out of the gym they wanna "go outside" like i wasn't enough to get dominated on the mat. Good luck to perry the rest of the way though

nonetheless it was great to beat up perry like that and even better after the match some younger arrogant perry fathers had to ruin the hospitality of the other perry fans that we were sittin amongst, after stahl got pinned they decided to wanna try to start a fight w/ mishawaka fans?? ha it was one of the most idiodic things i've ever seen after they get blown out of the gym they wanna "go outside" like i wasn't enough to get dominated on the mat.

ha, ha... that reminds me of last year at the Al Smith invite... after Travis beat Thomas in the HWT finals, there was a merrillville fan next to us screaming across the gym at the Mishawaka fans and was taunting them. The part that makes it downright hilarious is the part where Mishawaka throughly dominated the Al Smith invite, and Merrillville finished in a distant 2nd.

I guess if your kids' team can't win, you have to be an idiot to the other team's fan. I am pretty sure it is an unwritten rule somewhere. hahahahahaha.

watchin live as a mishawaka fan vs. perry... it was ridiculous 40 points before they score a point and eddy got caught to give up our first points.. tonte threw a headlock to catch stahl and the match is over.. that has to be one of the biggest differentials in a 1-2 matchup ever.. nonetheless it was great to beat up perry like that and even better after the match some younger arrogant perry fathers had to ruin the hospitality of the other perry fans that we were sittin amongst, after stahl got pinned they decided to wanna try to start a fight w/ mishawaka fans?? ha it was one of the most idiodic things i've ever seen after they get blown out of the gym they wanna "go outside" like i wasn't enough to get dominated on the mat. Good luck to perry the rest of the way though

Apparently you didnt watch the same Tonte/Stahl match I was watchin, because Stahl was getting dominated the whole match, he was on his back within the first 10 seconds of the match, and I believe he gave up back points 2 or 3 times before he actually was pinned in Tonte's headlock. And Kirk Johnson would probably beat Eddy 9 times out of 10 it wasnt just luck. I know Perry was dominated by Mishawaka but they are also a very young team, so I think it was a bit of an eye opener for Perry.