Congrats to March

AJ

Congratulations to Taylor March for winning it this year. I don't know this young man personally but have watched him wrestle for the last few years and how he conducts himself. He's a true champion in every sense of the word even if he hadn't won. I heard he's also ranked #1 in his class. What a story. He's everything that's great about the sport, all sports, for that matter. Because we're transplants and my history doesn't go back that far, I'd say he's the greatest wrestler to ever come out of NE Indiana. If not the greatest, at least in the team photo for top 3.

291.jpg

This is what this sport has been about for us.  These two buddy'd up at Virginia Beach Nationals when they were in the Elementary Division and have been best of friends ever since.  Travel Buddies, workout partners, always there for the highs, and nothing but support for each other at the lows.  There was no one more thrilled for Taylor than the guy doing the "special delivery".  Taylor March - State Champ     A title well deserved that you will have the rest of your life!

Congrats to a special young man who has a special place in our hearts!!

The Sandefer Family

Congrats from the Harper family. I must say that this is the first time that I have posted on this board. It only took me 4 years to figure it out, but I can't think of a better opportunity to post on something so special.

Taylor, we are so proud of you not only for your accomplishments but also for the fine young man that you are. I can't think of a better person to have received this award.

The best of luck to you in college. We will be watching for you and hope to see you soon.

The Harper family

Guy, Sue and Joshua

I too want to send out a "HELL YEAH" and congrats to Taylor on winning his State Title and the Mental Attitude Award. 

Determination. 

That is the word that comes to mind when I think about Taylor.  I have witnessed him have some great high and heart breaking lows, but never have I seen him quit.  Something that most of you might not know is that Taylor got a "B" one time is H.S. and went back to take that course over again so he could raise it up to an "A".  Some of the kids in the class just could not understand why he would do that.  Hell a B is a good grade right!  NO, not for Taylor!  That is determination, that is what all of you have seen in the last 4 years on the mat.

I am a very proud uncle of the work he as done on the mat, but I am even more proud of the man he has become.

I do not know Taylor personally but I have always been impressed by his wrestling and his sportsmanship. I have always pointed him out to my middle school aged son who wrestles. Congratulations on winning a state title and the mental attitude award! Thank you for being a great role model to the younger wrestlers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.