Team State

niceshot

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Mishawaka's team isnt as strong as last year's

I believe the opposite  ;D

how many senior's did they lose from last year? it does look like they have gotten alot weaker.

Well we replaced Straub at 189 with Boyd at 189..Boyd was previously ranked and is an equally tough wrestler as Straub was, then we replaced Balentine at 215 with Lentz, and if Lentz pulls his stuff together some could argue he's fighting for a spot on the top half of that podium at Conseco, and then at 285 we replaced Morin with Thomas...If anyone got to see Thomas wrestle at the Al Smith, you'd know why he's a more than worthy step in for Morin.

Why isn't Crown point or Perry Meridian on the list ? CP has already beaten 3 teams on this list . I think CP could very well be the 2nd best team in the state .

I forgot those teams. i'll add them.

I think that you should add Bellmont, too. 

We should really only be talking about 4 teams . Mish , CP , MD and PM . One of these 4 will win team state .

You could probably cut this number to 3. Mishawaka, p.m., & m.d. 

actually 2 teams. MATER DEI and MISHAWAKA. Those will be the two teams in the championship match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.