Y2CJ41

2018 Dream Team Classic April 14

For those of you who like “what ifs,” let’s take a second to consider that Indiana very well could have won this with Joe Lee and Gable.

Both would have needed a major to tie it, and they were both very capable of that and would have had favorable matches to do so. 

So I’m one of the #PainTrain families lucky enough to host two of the Team USA kids. Side note, what an awesome group of young men on both sides.  Was a blessing to spend time with great young people.

But my kid I’m hosting just said (In between games of Fortnight) “Man!  I knew about Mason and Brayton of course...but your Indiana dudes brought it and that was really impressive.  And what an awesome atmosphere and such a fun dual...I’m so happy I came to this!”

Our State did just fine tonight.

Edited by Kookie953

One more shout out to Kris Rumph...love watching this kid wrestle and hope somebody picks him up for next year! Great match...broke my heart not to see it go to overtime! Still pumped this morning thinking about the matches last night... great night of wrestling!

Congrats to team Indiana on a hard fought dual last night! You guys came in and definitely showed some toughness. Great job by my hometown guys Poynter and Rumph! Ty mills, that has got to be one of the sweetest cradles I have ever seen, I’ve watched that video a hundred times lol. Also, I just wanna point out to whoever the “team teemer” guy was on here, I hope you enjoyed watching that perfectly executed double leg by Brayton. You should be ashamed of yourself for going against Lee. 

Ill even sign my name. 

Thattus McMurray

Could someone hit me with some facts on the Rooks and Mulkey situation? I've seen some people say it isn't worth bringing up? Anyone that knows me knows I am a solid guy, I am not trying to start anything just would like to catch the entire story as I clearly missed it yesterday. Some of you guys are acting like we are students at Hogwarts and the event is voldemort and we aren't allowed to talk about it? Any info would be great. I have no dog in the fight, I think they are both legends. Just curious. 

Just now, CoachDuke2.0 said:

Could someone hit me with some facts on the Rooks and Mulkey situation? I've seen some people say it isn't worth bringing up? Anyone that knows me knows I am a solid guy, I am not trying to start anything just would like to catch the entire story as I clearly missed it yesterday. Some of you guys are acting like we are students at Hogwarts and the event is voldemort and we aren't allowed to talk about it? Any info would be great. I have no dog in the fight, I think they are both legends. Just curious. 

Graham Rooks was overweight and Blake Mulkey wrestled in his place, end of discussion.

10 minutes ago, CoachDuke2.0 said:

Some of you guys are acting like we are students at Hogwarts and the event is voldemort and we aren't allowed to talk about it? 

Well there you go.......