Sectional brackets

5 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Another difference is that the coaches all went through a process to develop the brackets last night...it's not a random draw....the coaches all know the brackets...so why can't everyone else know?

I do not disagree with you.

Justin,

They might be on Wednesday's so that those who are reviewing weight management and ensuring wrestlers are entered at correct weights have time to review entries from the Conference Tournaments and to made contacts with schools to fix any discrepancies.  Just a thought.

10 minutes ago, Short Jay said:

Justin,

They might be on Wednesday's so that those who are reviewing weight management and ensuring wrestlers are entered at correct weights have time to review entries from the Conference Tournaments and to made contacts with schools to fix any discrepancies.  Just a thought.

If that really is the thought process, why release the brackets at all? The brackets will change if a kid misses weight, or gets sick or injured the night before.  There's plenty of things that can happen from 9 am Friday until 9 am Saturday that would change the brackets.  My post probably comes across a bit aggressive and combative, but that is not directed at you.  Its directed at whoever made the decision to hold off on releasing the brackets.  Honestly, I think they get a kick out of making people wait.