Team Rankings: Fort Wayne Semi-State Power Poll #1

Y2CJ41

19 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Snider will crack the top 10 soon

I could see that. You are at 22 points now, and I know Snider has a few more that could make the list, plus a few could move up. Especially Dodson. 

5 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

I could see that. You are at 22 points now, and I know Snider has a few more that could make the list, plus a few could move up. Especially Dodson. 

113 Daring was a semi-state qualifier at 120.

106 Tun is in the state rankings and not the semi-state?

126 Carter Krouse?

*not to mention at least one surprise?

Dodson and Russell just got a Chestie in Indy..........................................?

I've been doing my homework: and I know I'm biased but seriously?

38 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

126 Carter Krouse?

Dodson and Russell just got a Chestie in Indy..........................................?

Yep, those are the ones I was thinking of also.  Sectionals will be a good one this year.

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

126 Carter Krouse?

I need to know the surprise

29 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

GenHeavyHandz still has a year of eligibility left. 

Ok, so then add points for a regional qualifier and see if that gets Snider into the top 10....I kid, I kid.

Nothing but respect @GenHeavyHandz!!  Good luck to Snider this year and looking forward to seeing the real surprise you have in store.

5 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

126 Carter Krouse?

Almost like I had Tun slotted at #3 for 106 pre-season before a certain General told me he’d be at a much more stacked 113? 🤔 

3 hours ago, TrueRegionFan said:

Ok, so then add points for a regional qualifier and see if that gets Snider into the top 10....I kid, I kid.

Nothing but respect @GenHeavyHandz!!  Good luck to Snider this year and looking forward to seeing the real surprise you have in store.

The General was a Conference, Sectional Champ. Semi-State first rounder. Lost to the kid I beat for conference.  Our Regional at the time was the toughest in the state with the back to back Champs coming thru there.

6 hours ago, TechnicallySolid said:

I’m seeing a very biased opinion snider hasn’t even wrestled yet your speaking on old accomplishments and hypotheticals 

2 ticket rounders and 5 semi-state qualifiers is hypothetical? A team state qualification is hypothetical? Old accomplishment's?  Someone joked that I was a Regional qualifier that still had eligibility.  I just informed them i went past Regionals at a historically tough period in our area.  You're new here so I'll let you slide.