List of Transfers

11 hours ago, TripleB said:

Nah.... keeps Evansville SS secure as tops in the land.

I heard he's moving b/c he didn't wanna drive to Evansville for State this year, can you confirm those rumors??

Maybe CP could have stopped for Ft Wayne and grabbed him in their chartered Jet they are getting for state!

Veazy being at Snider wasn’t going to change that.  You sound just as zesty now.  I don’t think CP needs Veazy. And that Semi-State may be deep but CP is on top until further notice.  If you’ve been on the forum I stated why Veazy may leave months ago.  Not rumors about a kid you don’t know to get a chuckle from some know nothings.  From now on you are Triple Z.  Zealous for a laugh. Zesty as ever. Zero points for originality once again.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

I said nothing about him going to CP...... I mentioned (jokingly) that if the travel to Evansville for state (joke) was an issue then CP could stop over in FW and pick him up.

Man..... only person sounding insecure and jealous..... GeneralZestyHandz

23 hours ago, TripleB said:

I said nothing about him going to CP...... I mentioned (jokingly) that if the travel to Evansville for state (joke) was an issue then CP could stop over in FW and pick him up.

Man..... only person sounding insecure and jealous..... GeneralZestyHandz

Insecure about what? Give me a sign.  I said you don’t know the kid and per his parents: they’d appreciate it if you keep a more respectful tone when referring to their son. You don’t know him or have privy to what he is doing.  I don’t know you nor can you point to time when I’ve disrespectfully spoken about a kid. That being said: You hold the cards before you get to it: I know it’s you guys Forum and you can kick me off when you like.

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Insecure about what? Give me a sign.  I said you don’t know the kid and per his parents: they’d appreciate it if you keep a more respectful tone when referring to their son. You don’t know him or have privy to what he is doing.  I don’t know you nor can you point to time when I’ve disrespectfully spoken about a kid. That being said: You hold the cards before you get to it: I know it’s you guys Forum and you can kick me off when you like.

Please show me where I was being disrespectful? 

1 hour ago, ReformedPoster said:

FWIW, I was checking some football rosters across the state the other day.  I checked out Snider's roster and Veazy is on the roster as a RB....listed as 8'0" and 320 lbs

https://www.maxpreps.com/in/fort-wayne/fort-wayne-snider-panthers/football/roster/

Classic football rosters beefing up the measurables. I've seen some 106 and 113 lbers listed as 160 on football rosters. 

1 hour ago, ReformedPoster said:

FWIW, I was checking some football rosters across the state the other day.  I checked out Snider's roster and Veazy is on the roster as a RB....listed as 8'0" and 320 lbs

https://www.maxpreps.com/in/fort-wayne/fort-wayne-snider-panthers/football/roster/

I thought you were joking, but.... well you weren't! 

I was always listed at 150lbs+ in high school even though I didn't reach that weight until 2 years after high school.

3 hours ago, TripleB said:

Please show me where I was being disrespectful? 

It’s your world. I’m not going to go back and forth with you. You said what you said: I said what I said. Far as I'm concerned it’s a dead issue. Season is still 3 months away. I’m sure we will get the opportunity to hurl insults at a later time.

Willie confirmed Veazy to Ponderosa on his show today. Awesome, there goes Fort Wayne semi state's best. Between him and Christian Carroll last year, I have to assume our nationally ranked studs are terrified of the meatgrinder that is the Fort Wayne semi state. That's why the rest of the studs cower in the other semi states. 

2 hours ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Crazy good pick up, wonder where he fits in the lineup?? Jendreas at 120, Shepherd at 126, Sessa 132, Hawkins 138.

I love how we now refer to a high schooler going to another school as a pick up. How many more years before we have a high school portal?

6 hours ago, Thor said:

Willie confirmed Veazy to Ponderosa on his show today. Awesome, there goes Fort Wayne semi state's best. Between him and Christian Carroll last year, I have to assume our nationally ranked studs are terrified of the meatgrinder that is the Fort Wayne semi state. That's why the rest of the studs cower in the other semi states. 

You know I love ya Rex but in reality it's the opposite.  We need to get more kids to the level so we won't lose them to greener pastures..As much as I love Snider: We had no one who could even go with him fulltime.  No one in 80 schools who would be a good training partner.  We gotta step up.

46 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

You know I love ya Rex but in reality it's the opposite.  We need to get more kids to the level so we won't lose them to greener pastures..As much as I love Snider: We had no one who could even go with him fulltime.  No one in 80 schools who would be a good training partner.  We gotta step up.

Yup, I was just joking and fully understand. It’s honestly amazing how good Veazy got working out of Snider. No offense to Snider, but that caliber kid needs similar caliber to push and make better. Ponderosa is a great move because they have the number one ranked 170 pounder. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Yup, I was just joking and fully understand. It’s honestly amazing how good Veazy got working out of Snider. No offense to Snider, but that caliber kid needs similar caliber to push and make better. Ponderosa is a great move because they have the number one ranked 170 pounder. 

No offense taken.  I graduated from there so I'll always fiercely support and defend them: facts are facts; we aren't on the level of a CP, CG, nor The Burg.  Don't currently have the culture or infrastructure.   Coaching turnover has cost us.  I can't blame a kid for wanting more.

On 8/17/2023 at 7:55 PM, Thor said:

Hate to see him leave Indiana but completely understand- wish him all the best, great kid!