Thrine vs Frazier

14 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

Next Jesse Mendez?!

Don't get ahead of ourselves, This is the first time Ty has wrestle three consecutive months LOL 

Is freestyle state title and other accolades use acquired are between football where he's a unreal talent as well!! If Ty wrestled year round, he could be a world champion. 

6 hours ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

If I was to bet, I’m going to bet on thrine. Thrine is way to explosive and an opportunist. 

Frazier will want to end this match quick because the longer it goes the more likely he is to open up. 

I saw this earlier and thought you must be high! I didn't think Thrine had a chance against the defending state champ who is going D1 to Virginia Tech.... Well, I was wrong! Congrats to the young freshman.

7 hours ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

If I was to bet, I’m going to bet on thrine. Thrine is way to explosive and an opportunist. 

Frazier will want to end this match quick because the longer it goes the more likely he is to open up. 

buy a powerball ticket tonight

58 minutes ago, navy80 said:

I saw this earlier and thought you must be high! I didn't think Thrine had a chance against the defending state champ who is going D1 to Virginia Tech.... Well, I was wrong! Congrats to the young freshman.

He could've been high and correct.Think About It GIF by Identity

I missed this match earlier while watching Seng vs Yeager. 

Just watched it back on Flo, and I think I must have misunderstood the definition of a stalemate call. 

Great match, but kinda like this year’s Super Bowl, in that the official decided the result in the most critical moment. 

Thrine is an exciting Freshman; I will be excited to see him wrestle in the finals. 

1 hour ago, Justdo^it135 said:

I missed this match earlier while watching Seng vs Yeager. 

Just watched it back on Flo, and I think I must have misunderstood the definition of a stalemate call. 

Great match, but kinda like this year’s Super Bowl, in that the official decided the result in the most critical moment. 

Thrine is an exciting Freshman; I will be excited to see him wrestle in the finals. 

Horrible stalemate call