State tickets

2 minutes ago, dwise said:

Sections 207, 208, 209 and 210 are showing quite a few seats available now...

It looks like they are releasing in waves to keep people closer to the mats.   Why would they not release everything at once? I had to buy all 3 single session tickets instead of the all session.  Now all session tickets are available.  

These are sold

I have 4 all sessions tickets to get rid of. All in section 9. Two are together and the other two are singles nearby.

Section 9, Row 15, Seats 17-18

Section 9, Row 14, Seat 15

Section 9, Row 16, Seat 15

$28 each. 

Edited by Silence Dogood

I got ahold of Gainbridge ticket office.   He said they only released the lower and middle bowl to start and when it sold out they are slowly opening the upper bowl sections.   He did say he would switch single session tickets to all session tickets but they would have to be in the upper bowl.  Just fyi. 

I have extra seats for all sessions now.  If someone needs tickets let me know.

Session 1 Section 5 Row 15 Seats 6 & 7

Session 2 Section 9 Row 24 Seats 1 - 4 and Section 7 Row 21 Seats 7 & 8 

Session 3 Section 7 Row 25 Seats 12 & 13

Cost will be price paid, $17 per ticket 

Edited by jaycer02

25 minutes ago, riffraff80 said:

Really wish they went back to the old way of selling tickets.  Very difficult for the casual wrestling fan to come watch the finals.  Unfortunately, you will see lots of open seats on Saturday when they could have been filled.  

Didn’t seem that way last year. If people want to go, getting tickets online vs in person isn’t changing that. 

I think more casual fans are streaming. By casual I mean no family or friends wrestling, that's a different story. Otherwise, why deal with the hassle, driving down, parking, and other expenses. Sit at home relaxed, watch, better food and beverages, plus can watch matches you miss via archives. I purchased the stream package for archives and planned on attending live, but changed my mind this AM trying to get tickets, decided to save some money and hassle. Just my .02c and I am not against streaming, glad it's an option. Heck, combine onsite attendance and streaming, might be more revenue which would be a good thing.

Edited by RAJR

This was the most frustrating process! Why can’t they just assign so many tickets to each school that has participants, then once those are sold, put whatever is left back in the general tickets?? Our group doesn’t get to sit together at all, plus it was a nightmare to get any tickets at all! It makes no sense that we have to use both the Ticketmaster app AND the Pacers app to get anything accomplished! #frustrated 

I know everyone complains about general admission. But the fact teams are separated and that loses momentum for some, plus now people who have been going for 20+ years are sitting in upper bowl and struggling to get tickets and most are deciding to just stay at home and stream is hurting the atmosphere. Yes the IHSAA still gets their money because people are buying as many tickets as possible that may not need them or fill those seats. I am throwing it back out there. Back to GA!