Final Rankings are NOW posted

Y2CJ41

wish you guys would have updated with last weekends info before doing these......

yeah, like At 126 I see hiestand from carmel is ranked while Unseld from lawrence north beat him twice last weekend, so he might deserve the spot a little more. Also at 120 Dylan culp is ranked 8th and Isaac Castro from Lawrence North isnt ranked at all and he beat him 2-4 in the finals last saturday.

Edited by Dyoung

Great job on the rankings! Just a small thing, though. Exuse Brown hasn't lost to Aaron Gohl from New Albany, as he's a 106 and Exuse is 138. The teams don't meet during the season so there must have been a small mistake. Thanks for the great job on the rankings though, they're usually so accurate it's scary! Lol

Edited by DelCo

yeah, like At 126 I see hiestand from carmel is ranked while Unseld from lawrence north beat him twice last weekend, so he might deserve the spot a little more. Also at 120 Dylan culp is ranked 8th and Isaac Castro from Lawrence North isnt ranked at all and he beat him 2-4 in the finals last saturday.

should give them all the confidence in the world then, if they are beating ranked kids while unranked.

The heistand results I didn't have. Sorry that would have bumped both out. Castro has been in and out he missed the cut by one spot. Losses to culp, smiley Mendez even tho he avenged the culp loss it would be hard to jump those guys

Great job, Mike

Thanks Dingo i appreciate it.

Thanks for all the hard work! One question I know has been brought up before, but I'm not sure if it was ever resolved... Is it possible to have a "previous rank" column? Thanks again for the work on the rankings.

We can do this for next year I'm sure

Thanks Dingo i appreciate it.

We can do this for next year I'm sure

Rather than having the previous rank why not just have weekly or bi-monthly rankings. This way you can look back and see who was ranked where in weeks 1,3,5 and so on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.