FINALLY Fort Wayne....

Y2CJ41

You left out Kerrn (Jimtown), should be slotted 3rd at 145

Looks like you were sandbagging with some of your kids. You could easily have a couple Carrol wrestlers ranked higher.

Thanks I had 2 #3's on my spreadsheet at 145

Well we all know the Carroll kids can't even win the SAC so they are lucky to even be ranked.

No Aults? Ault decisioned Cambell at SAC Duals. Heath Ault is 23-2. Won your Alma Maters Annual Showdown? No love? Dakota wins Connersville no love? Now that's comical.

No one reports results...thus hard to rank your boys. And in all honesty I don't take much of what you say as fact.

facts are facts are they not ?????? he cant just make up heath won the garret invite or dakota beat the dwenger hwt and also won connersville. Those are facts not sure how he can change that?????????????

Heath Ault has not beaten anyone that is ranked, thus he has not earned a ranking.

Dakota Ault beating the Dwenger heavyweight was not reported. Just as a heads up for the future my telepathy contraption is in the shop.

I agree it is great indiana mat does these. I am not trying to complain no sir . I just want my buddy Y2 to have all the info/results he needs, so they are as accurate as possible that is all....................

Then report the results...take a pen and paper and write down the results of each match you attend.

You haven't posted any Luers results at all this year.

He does it every year right before the tournament serious starts.

Its a tradition that goes back to his Garrett days and the infancy of this website...  

In all serious.. good job and I appreciate the time and effort that goes into the rankings... they make for great discussion...

Then report the results...take a pen and paper and write down the results of each match you attend.

You haven't posted any Luers results at all this year.

Hey fair enough I will do that going forward  .But when I do will it be taken as fact or will I need to have it officially notarized before I send it . 

If I made it up I would have got called on it for sure.

By who? You and your Robin are the only ones on here that talk about the SAC.

Hey fair enough I will do that going forward  .But when I do will it be taken as fact or will I need to have it officially notarized before I send it . 

It would help if you get a presidential seal and notarized by at least 6 people in attendance.

It would help if you get a presidential seal and notarized by at least 6 people in attendance.

Man you are tough on me y2  lol................... that  sounds like a lot of work if I start doing all that I am going to want to be on that payroll ..................I will talk to major and see if we can approve some pro bono work ...............

By who? You and your Robin are the only ones on here that talk about the SAC.

I'm not going to lie about high school results when there were a couple hundred people present. I'm not Robin. Although he did grow into my favorite DC character: Nightwing. A lot of people were talking about the SAC this week. So ok we only know The SAC. At least we are trying to help. Edited by Major Ursula

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.