Brownsburg?

charger.dad

I see in looking at some of todays scores that Brownsburg outscored their competition 354-13 over five matches? Wow are they that good or what?

Are you suprised ? I've seen it coming for a couple of years now . Just look at the ISWA results the past few years . Did I mention Snyder , Fabio and Harper . I don't think they are there quite yet , but in a couple of years , they should be an elite team in Indiana . 

Are you suprised ? I've seen it coming for a couple of years now . Just look at the ISWA results the past few years . Did I mention Snyder , Fabio and Harper . I don't think they are there quite yet , but in a couple of years , they should be an elite team in Indiana .

Couldn't of said it any better.

Guys, I cannot speak for everyone on our staff but I know that I greatly appreciate your kind words and support. A couple of years ago we knew it would be a long journey to bring this program up to snuff but if any two people were crazy enough to do it I would say me and Darrick top the list. But it isn't just us. We have a remarkable staff who all buy in to the same philosophy as well as an administration that gives us nothing but support.  Our youth program has always been pretty good but hasn't been able to get over that hump to the next level until just recently. Not to mention the wonderful support and dedication from our wrestlers and their families. It's been a heck of a ride the last two years and I can't wait to see what is in store for the future. I never though I would bleed anything else than Maroon and White, but I am pretty sure its a solid shade of purple now. Again thank you guys for your kind words and good luck to everyone throughout the season!

Guys, I cannot speak for everyone on our staff but I know that I greatly appreciate your kind words and support. A couple of years ago we knew it would be a long journey to bring this program up to snuff but if any two people were crazy enough to do it I would say me and Darrick top the list. But it isn't just us. We have a remarkable staff who all buy in to the same philosophy as well as an administration that gives us nothing but support.  Our youth program has always been pretty good but hasn't been able to get over that hump to the next level until just recently. Not to mention the wonderful support and dedication from our wrestlers and their families. It's been a heck of a ride the last two years and I can't wait to see what is in store for the future. I never though I would bleed anything else than Maroon and White, but I am pretty sure its a solid shade of purple now. Again thank you guys for your kind words and good luck to everyone throughout the season!

Well the people up north know what Snyder is capable of building . Mishawaka was a good program , but Snyder took it to a whole new level . His youth and middle school programs were second to none . I used to hate getting whipped by the Cavemen year in and year out, and envied his program. I can remember going to tournaments and seeing 100's of people wearing Snyders Army and Champion Factory shirts . I have great respect for him and the program he built , he is a great coach . Brownsburg got a gem and I'm quite sure he will build a monster there as well . 

Well the people up north know what Snyder is capable of building . Mishawaka was a good program , but Snyder took to a whole new level . His youth and middle school programs were second to none . I used to hate getting whipped by the Cavemen year in and year out, and envied his program. I can remember going to tournaments and seeing 100's of people wearing Snyders Army and Champion Factory shirts . I have great respect for him and the program he built , he is a great coach . Brownsburg got a gem and I'm quite sure he will build a monster there as well .

I got the pleasure of being the only person to win against Mishawaka my final two years of hs in our duals. It was frustrating watching them run thru the rest of the team, and breaking the moral of kids before they would step on the mat. Everyone hated them but everyone wanted to be them. There's no doubt in my mind that that staff is going to do wonders with Brownsburg.

Don't get me wrong on this Snyder will build Brownsburg into a force to be reckoned with but I know a couple of those freshmen making some noise have spent alot of time in Red Cobras room as well. The combination of all the great coaching thats now available in the Brownsburg/Avon area should send Brownsburg to the top in a few years.

Darrick and Nick and the rest of the coaching staff are great additions to the program and we are all very happy to have them.  They make it no secret they want to take the program to the next level and build a "Champion Factory" in Brownsburg. 

Darrick is very supportive of all the programs and academies (Contenders, Red Cobra, CIA) that are available to the kids at the High School, Middle School & Youth levels to supplement and help make these kids the young men and the wrestlers they are.  He and his coaching staff are certainly the benefactors to the hard work and dedication the kids in Brownsburg are putting out there day in and day out to try to build a championship program. 

Darrick, Nick and the rest of the coaching staff we say Thank You for bringing the #PAINTRAIN to Brownsburg and we are all excited to see where this goes !!!   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.