Best Match You Have EVER Seen

Y2CJ41

When the Honky Tonk man was enjoying his run as the "Greatest Inter-Continental" champion ever, his opponent for Summer Slam was injured.

Honky was feeling good.  He took the microphone and implored the powers that be to "Send out anyone, I'll wrestle anybody."  The Ultimate Warrior's music began, the UW stormed out, hit Honky with three clothes lines and pinned him in under 15 seconds.

Future governor, Jesse "The Body" Ventura commented:  "Honky didn't even have time to get his Elvis outfit off."

Later on, Honky tried to get the verdict overturned claiming, "I said i'd wrestle anyone.  I didn't say nothing about wrestling no warrior."

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is cliche, but Flair v Savage from Wrestlemania 3 was first rate.

Savage wrestled Ricky Steamboat in Wrestlemania 3.

Savage wrestled Flair in Wrestlemania 8

This is a wrestling forum.  You should know this stuff.

Savage wrestled Ricky Steamboat in Wrestlemania 3.

Savage wrestled Flair in Wrestlemania 8

This is a wrestling forum.  You should know this stuff.

I am as ashamed of this error as I was when I was disqualified for puking at the Lakefest Watermelon eating contest.  I was reading one post and typing mine.  I am not proud of myself.  But it was a typo.  Wrestlemanias 3-6 are some of the most watched DVDs in my collection (my ENTIRE collection, not just my wrestling movies).  If you will excuse me, I need about 45 minutes alone for some quiet self-loathing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.