Indiana's Top Technicians

base

Most of the head coaches are well-known.  I'm curious about those guys behind the head coaches...

Who are some of the state's best technicians?  Maybe they are a head coach, maybe an assistant, maybe they run their own program

Eric Kriebel from Pendleton Heights, Robert Miller from Roncalli, Brad Farrell from Fishers, Scott Meyer from Brownsburg, any McGinley from the eastside of Indy, David DeLong from the Richmond area......Just to name a few.....All of them are great as they teach our little ones the values and discipline of this great sport....All of the coach's are great.....

I can't believe it, I am agreeing with the Big Hawaiian... Coach Schoettle is a phenomenal technical coach, especially when it comes to attacking your opponent.  Coach Hull is another that is just unbelievble on his feet and has a way of conveying his technique to the youth which makes other coaches envious... It is as if coaches such as these are magnets, especially in the off-season... Wrestling is their passion!!!

Miller & Ellis for sure Chad Red is awesome. Coach Dowden from New Pal is very good. Coach Hull is amazing. Danny Williams is very good. Ed Pendoski very sharp, really liked Mike Ester & Danny Irwin. St Roch best place in town for the young kids.Tontes crew hard to beat. The beast of all coaches do to me has to be Gil Journey you wanna workout you better come to WORK....... Thank you to all of these coaches for all the time and effort you put in to help the Wrestlers of Indiana.

Miller & Ellis for sure Chad Red is awesome. Coach Dowden from New Pal is very good . Coach Hull is amazing. Danny Williams is very good. Ed Pendoski very sharp, really liked Mike Ester & Danny Irwin. St Roch best place in town for the young kids.Tontes crew hard to beat. The beast of all coaches do to me has to be Gil Journey you wanna workout you better come to WORK....... Thank you to all of these coaches for all the time and effort you put in to help the Wrestlers of Indiana.

Coach Dowden is on my short list...Great to see him getting some recognition!!

Miller & Ellis for sure Chad Red is awesome. Coach Dowden from New Pal is very good. Coach Hull is amazing. Danny Williams is very good. Ed Pendoski very sharp, really liked Mike Ester & Danny Irwin. St Roch best place in town for the young kids.Tontes crew hard to beat. The beast of all coaches do to me has to be Gil Journey you wanna workout you better come to WORK....... Thank you to all of these coaches for all the time and effort you put in to help the Wrestlers of Indiana.

That Journey guy is pretty slick on his feet & literally was like my 3rd son, I still say he's one of the best to never win state as a soph 3rd, junior 2nd, senior 2nd! He stayed with me quite a bit while deciding where to wrestle in college, and throughout his high school career, and to this day I think he still has nightmares about Miller & Blanton!! that Miller guy & Ellis do a pretty good job also....Maguire at St. Roch is very good, my son went to another southside Catholic school until 6th grade & I use to take him to St Roch instead of his own school to practice...(Tried to tell them it was because of the lack of practice partner  ;), but they were not buying), lol

I can't believe it, I am agreeing with the Big Hawaiian... Coach Schoettle is a phenomenal technical coach, especially when it comes to attacking your opponent.  Coach Hull is another that is just unbelievble on his feet and has a way of conveying his technique to the youth which makes other coaches envious... It is as if coaches such as these are magnets, especially in the off-season... Wrestling is their passion!!!

Crazylegs141, you know great minds think alike! lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.