Team predictions for Wednesday

AJ

After Wednesday, what 8 teams do you think will still be left in the team tournament?

Here are mine:

Mishawaka

Cathedral

Crown Point

Roncali

Yorktown

Perry Meridian

EMD

Peru

Mishawaka

Cathedral

Crown Point

New Castle

Yorktown

Perry Meridian

Castle

Delphi

Yorktown/Bellmont, Crown Point/Merrillville, Castle/Mater Dei should all be close and very good matches, wish I could be 3 places at once.

I am sure thatCastle has improved, but why does Mater Dei get so little respect EVERY year.  They will be in the semis of State, AT LEAST!

Lets see. If those people would have said EMD then you could make a case that Castle gets so little respect. Maybe they just want Castle to win?

I feel it is very safe to predict the following:

One team will be another, then another team will beat yet another, then one of the teams that won earlier will win again.

youd think so but wrestling can be very unpredictable

Now if someone shows up with a swim team...the whole thing is gonna have to be rebracketed...

One team will be another, then another team will beat yet another, then one of the teams that won earlier will win again.

Now if someone shows up with a swim team...the whole thing is gonna have to be rebracketed...

No, you cant do that, the swim team would just take a DIVE.......

No, you cant do that, the swim team would just take a DIVE.......

I am not sure that idea would float...

After Wednesday, what 8 teams do you think will still be left in the team tournament?

Here are mine:

Mishawaka

Cathedral

Crown Point

Roncali

Yorktown

Perry Meridian

EMD

Peru

The AJ jinx worked yet again for Yorktown, Mater Dei and Peru.

Haha!!  ;D

You just love to point out AJ's picking flaws.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.