Dominant

3x Brayton Lee, Soph, Untouchable Junior & Senior years . 

3x Asa Garcia, Junior & Senior years, 2018- 126 State Bracket is arguably the Toughest Ever . Senior Year Untouchable, no one scored on him . 

3x Steven Bradley … Untouchable his Senior Year .

2x Brock Hudkins, Junior & Senior years 

7 hours ago, Lat Drop said:

Hard to say that the Angel Escobedo, Alex Tsirtsis, Matt Coughlin and Blake Maurer era wasn't the most fun time to watch for Indiana wrestling.  

All hammers. Only problem with watching was, you already knew the outcome before the match started! No suspense. 

On 2/21/2024 at 1:08 PM, Lat Drop said:

Hard to say that the Angel Escobedo, Alex Tsirtsis, Matt Coughlin and Blake Maurer era wasn't the most fun time to watch for Indiana wrestling.  

We've gotten spoiled since then with a steady stream of 3- and 4-timers highly ranked in America. But before that, they almost never happened. When Tsirtsis and Maurer stepped on the mat at weights bigger than 103, smashing everyone from Day 1; it was literally the first time any of us had ever seen anything like it. Now we see kids like Shepherd and Kincaide, and we're like, "Nice. Kid's got potential." That era was a true renaissance for our state, that's for sure.

3 hours ago, PAVLETIC said:

Brennan Cosgrove his Senior Year was the most dominant Wrestler I've ever seen in my life. 

He had a close call in the Semi-Finals that year with a Cathedral kid McGinley... Score was like 6-4 or 7-5?

10 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Mason Parris had 13 pins in 13 matches his senior postseason, and spent a grand total of 21:02 on the mat from sectionals-state with nobody making the third period.

Unreal. And I suspect that 21:03 could be less, had Parris decided he wanted to finish matches sooner. I'd imagine he had a few cuts, just for good measure prior to finally pinning an opponent, but I could be wrong. 

I do think of dominant as the wrestler imposes their will and is in total control from start to finish, no danger of losing at any point, and they dictate how they are going to win. Parris is a prime example pins. Howe by Tech Fall.