144 is a nightmare

This doesn’t seem to be a viable alternative for that.  Levell would have to bump Arberry.  Ison and Reynolds. 

Same for 150 coming down.  Kresja would have to bump Courtney and Gibbs Reynolds.  I am not sure May could make 144 as I believe he started season at 157.  

I think you could potentially see Arberry or maybe Walker go back to 150 as both started out there.  Either way, 144 is completely wide open with 4-5 wrestlers, all with different styles of wrestling having a legit shot.  

On 1/16/2024 at 8:02 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Huyvaert Season 1 Door GIF by Good Girls Revolt

Funny to call a lock on a wrestler who lost to the top ranked wrestler at the current weight.  

I’d say you have biased that isn’t aware of the current weight results.

A.  Courtney beat Huyvaert head to head.  Courtney this year has proven the ability to win EVERY close match. 

B.  Reynolds has beat Courtney.  And beat him handily.  11-4.  May be the most dangerous wrestler in the state series.  Nobody, and I mean nobody can score like him on top.

C.  Arberry.  May be the most defensive wrestler in the class.  Nobody can match his athleticism.  He wrestles on the edge and dares officials to call stalling.

D.  Doster & Walker say hello.  Nothing is given.  

You may want to have a locksmith on standby.  Huyvaert can and may win 144, but to call him a lock, you show your lack of understanding of the class. 

7 hours ago, OldTimeWrestler said:

Funny to call a lock on a wrestler who lost to the top ranked wrestler at the current weight.  

A.  Courtney beat Huyvaert head to head.  Courtney this year has proven the ability to win EVERY close match. 

B.  Reynolds has beat Courtney.  And beat him handily.  11-4.  May be the most dangerous wrestler in the state series.  Nobody, and I mean nobody can score like him on top.

C.  Arberry.  May be the most defensive wrestler in the class.  Nobody can match his athleticism.  He wrestles on the edge and dares officials to call stalling.

You may want to have a locksmith on standby.  Huyvaert can and may win 144, but to call him a lock, you show your lack of understanding of the class. 

Listen man. I put what I put. If you want to write a dissertation about how I’m biased and wrong so be it. You guys don’t have a funny bone or the ability to just let someone have their opinion.  I’m not trying to prove my understanding of anything. I wrote nothing: I said nothing. Go find something else to do . You don’t know me I don’t know you so have a good day. It’s an effin’ meme!

7 hours ago, OldTimeWrestler said:

Maybe it's because myself and many others think that Huyvaert has taken a larger step forward from last year than any other wrestlers at 144 . Huyvaert is a scoring machine , coming within 4 points of Teching a 2 time placer . We all could be wrong , time will tell . 

1 minute ago, M109R said:

Maybe it's because myself and many others think that Huyvaert has taken a larger step forward from last year than any other wrestlers at 144 . Huyvaert is a scoring machine , coming within 4 points of Teching a 2 time placer . We all could be wrong , time will tell . 

I concur. I'm going to stay off this board for a while.  I thought this was for fun and to support wrestling. You can't post a meme without someone accusing you of disrespect or biased or being dumb. I'm over it. I'll be back for the Semi-State Previews. Good luck at conference and sectionals.

21 hours ago, OldTimeWrestler said:

Season 3 Cbc GIF by TallBoyz

here… 

I like A & B …. Why ? They gonna be battle tested . 

They gonna face each other 2-3x in the next couple weeks in the State Series . Could possibly split wins during that time but that’s what we all pay for admission for . A healthy Reynolds is going to tough to beat . 

1st matchup … Mooresville Semi State then they’ll face each other again at Evansville Semi State making it a guaranteed matchup with Huyvaert with one of them at State . LOCK IT UP 🔐

Walker is my option C then D would be Arberry . 

Season 2 Whatever GIF by Paramount+
Will it happen like this, Will the Wrestling Magic 🎱 ball be in TeamGarcia Palm again this year … WE GONNA FIND OUT ! 
Wooooooooooooo !