Impact freshman next year

We saw some Amazing freshman this year including 2 that won Titles in Revin Dickman and Tylin Thrine! 

who will be the next crop 

my top 5 

1. Clinton Shepherd Crown Point 

had a great IHPO being state medalist along the way 

2. Evan Stanley Lowell 

already has a long list of state medalist he has beat and won the weight at middle school state last year with Thrine 

3. Angelo Vargo Penn
Has a win over Tylin Thrine at a middle school state. Will be in contention for Penn next year 

4. Miguel Rojos Brownsburg 

coming in at a bigger weight Rojos has multiple Tulsa titles 

5. Gavin Lewis Hobart 

had another impressive middle schools state and has solid wins over guys have currently have medals. 

13 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

Huddleston was 75 at Mss this month. I don’t think you will see him in high school next year. 

Maybe … Puberty hits and he gains 35-40 pounds like my son did ? 

Daily … 6.5oz Steaks & Potato a week will cure that problem if I say myself . Buy a Half a cow like I did to feed that weight gains . 

@Mattyb will vouch, it works .

33 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Daily … 6.5oz Steaks & Potato a week will cure that problem if I say myself . Buy a Half a cow like I did to feed that weight gains . 

I’m not saying it’s not possible but I believe you will see him a year later IMO. I have seen some huge weight gains once they hit puberty 

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

Half cows? Shiiiit, you could throw some Tombstone pizzas and PB&J's at a teen for a caloric surplus and it'll do the trick.

Edited by Sweats McFurley

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

PB &J too!!  Btw… I have a 6’3” project on my hands. Starting tomorrow going to pack on 25 pounds of muscle this off season. Bulk job coming. 

Edited by Mattyb

19 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Rojas and Braylon rolled and I mean rolled through the field at Indy Nationals today. I’ll put them on top of my biased list! 

Braylon is tough and in the last two years has made some huge strides. He was a Schoolboy National Champ in freestyle last summer in a really tough bracket.  Pic of him getting his hand raised.

Rojas has been consistently at the top for quite awhile. It will be awesome watching both go to work.

1131A1B0-AE20-4919-9714-7FCB3519039A.jpeg

Edited by jonah7474

On 2/19/2023 at 11:57 AM, JORVILLE said:

Huddleston was 75 at Mss this month. I don’t think you will see him in high school next year. 

I thought he was cutting for middle school state. Surprised he didn't bulk for 106.