Added champs

1 minute ago, ontherise219 said:

Cp champs 

113-126-132-160-170-182-195-220-285 

runner up 

106-145

3rd 

4th 

9 champs. Is that a record?  We can "What if" all day long but what if they had a full and healthy lineup? Wowzers

11 minutes ago, Pg_rated said:

“The scale” has been on fire this postseason taking down big names! Should easily be in the rankings…Anyone know the scales record this year? 

"The scale" is still undefeated and very easily could be ranked 🤣

Considering with how New Castles luck started off at regionals with Maidens DQ, I am pleased to say that when with losing their leader Maiden, The Trojans had 4 champs at 

126 Ty Thrine,138 Whitehead,145 Big Thrine and 170 Jonboy Eberhart! Then we had a our freshman 182 Nate Schafer pull the upset and punched his ticket to SS with a 4th Place finish, along with 195, 3rd place finisher Luke JopTop Joplin with another workmanlike finish! Being a Sr.Captain leader going 18-4 on the season and punching his ticket to the NCSS! 

4 CHAMPS,3rd and 4th and 6 Total SSQ is the best we have had in a few years and I'm so proud! 

And it  should have been possibly 5 champs 7 total SSQ but I have to get over it, and support Maidens job in supporting his team mates that he'll be helping prepare for next weekend! 

NC winning sectonals and turning around and placing 2nd to EAST CENTRAL. With 134 being the Magic number that won it for the EC with NC having a respectable 108.5 in their best Regional finish in 7 years with a solid  runner up effort! Had Maiden accumulated his Max 24 team points that Team race would've came down to the last half point lol

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 2/5/2023 at 3:48 AM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Considering with how New Castles luck started off at regionals with Maidens DQ, I am pleased to say that when with losing their leader Maiden, The Trojans had 4 champs at 

126 Ty Thrine,138 Whitehead,145 Big Thrine and 170 Jonboy Eberhart! Then we had a our freshman 182 Nate Schafer pull the upset and punched his ticket to SS with a 4th Place finish, along with 195, 3rd place finisher Luke JopTop Joplin with another workmanlike finish! Being a Sr.Captain leader going 18-4 on the season and punching his ticket to the NCSS! 

4 CHAMPS,3rd and 4th and 6 Total SSQ is the best we have had in a few years and I'm so proud! 

And it  should have been possibly 5 champs 7 total SSQ but I have to get over it, and support Maidens job in supporting his team mates that he'll be helping prepare for next weekend! 

NC winning sectonals and turning around and placing 2nd to EAST CENTRAL. With 134 being the Magic number that won it for the EC with NC having a respectable 108.5 in their best Regional finish in 7 years with a solid  runner up effort! Had Maiden accumulated his Max 24 team points that Team race would've came down to the last half point lol

I love a lot of those New Castle wrestlers and have nothing but respect for them but they need to be smarter and know their competition better. Maiden would've easily beat that Milan kid. I feel bad for Maiden cause I don't even think it was a slam but you can't put a decision like that into the referee.

Edited by Komachati